Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DxQB1PTX0AInGEt.jpg

Anyone with the Light bone in hand or even their black pair can attest to the fact that the bottoms could possibly come dirty right out the box? aka factory flaw. A reputable local seller I know has a pair of the light bone for sale but showed me this pic saying he noticed the bottoms look a bit dirty but it came like that out the box and he never wore em or tried it on. I somewhat believe him based on the white bottom and material I can see it just being dirty during the factory process. A friend of mine wants to cop, but I told him I'll check on here to see if any other NTer's can vouch if their new pairs had anything similar.

Attachments

• bottom.jpg
    bottom.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 59
Anyone with the Light bone in hand or even their black pair can attest to the fact that the bottoms could possibly come dirty right out the box? aka factory flaw. A reputable local seller I know has a pair of the light bone for sale but showed me this pic saying he noticed the bottoms look a bit dirty but it came like that out the box and he never wore em or tried it on. I somewhat believe him based on the white bottom and material I can see it just being dirty during the factory process. A friend of mine wants to cop, but I told him I'll check on here to see if any other NTer's can vouch if their new pairs had anything similar.

If there aren’t any “worn” creases on the toe box, and your “friend” plans to wear them, then I’d take his word for it. Nike QC is terrible.

How low will we see these FOG1s drop this week? For reference - Sz 10-11 are in $7-750 range for both.... I’m thinking we might see $650?

Bottoms do come dirty on some pairs, but it can mostly be wiped off.

Heard from a popular store that was carrying these that they had to return a ton of their pairs to Nike due to defect / recall. Wondering how true / if true what’s the actual availability on these.

Heard from a popular store that was carrying these that they had to return a ton of their pairs to Nike due to defect / recall. Wondering how true / if true what’s the actual availability on these.

Not sure if I believe that... those stores want their money... I am noticing some dirty spots/glue here and there on pairs being listed but that’s nothing out of the norm for Nike products.

yah using bots. But its cool
upload_2019-1-19_7-42-28.png

First W on SNKRs ever. For the colorway I've been wanting. This can't be real life. I'm waiting for Nike to cancel my order or the payment to not go through or something. I'm so paranoid.

Contemplating on letting go the previous supreme northface fleece for a pair, struck out everywhere

Quality is insane

Attachments

• A758CC98-9833-4567-A3E1-B75AD929E402.jpeg
    A758CC98-9833-4567-A3E1-B75AD929E402.jpeg
    228 KB · Views: 40
  • BDF95F4D-CB15-44C4-95F0-390319EA4A00.jpeg
    BDF95F4D-CB15-44C4-95F0-390319EA4A00.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 57
This is my first time having a "luxury" shoe in hand that I didnt feel I got got from the $350 price tag because the materials definitely feel premium and probably the only shoes that I can see worth paying resale.

I can attest that the soles were a tiny bit dirty taking it out the package but didn't bother me.

Attachments

• 20190119_154128.jpg
    20190119_154128.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom