Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those tear away pants are dope but way over priced. That strap at the bottom to make the bottom tighter is great. Hope they make some regular pairs like that.

$650 hell nah, prices didnt go under $700 for the blacks ( a few here and there but was still $680+).

That's not accurate.
Referencing SX's lowest price sales data sold for the Black FOG 1, I can see the below sizes all had sales under 680.

Size 7 ($621)
Size 10 ($674)
10.5/11/11.5 ($650)
12 ($656)
13 ($640)
13.5 (650)

I can also personally attest to this, as the pair i purchased from them was under $680 as well.

PO

That's not accurate.
Referencing SX's lowest price sales data sold for the Black FOG 1, I can see the below sizes all had sales under 680.

Size 7 ($621)
Size 10 ($674)
10.5/11/11.5 ($650)
12 ($656)
13 ($640)
13.5 (650)

I can also personally attest to this, as the pair i purchased from them was under $680 as well.

PO

He said a few here and there, then you literally posted a few here and there lol.

I decided to run by faith and not by sight.

Providence.

Soon come.

He said a few here and there, then you literally posted a few here and there lol.

He told a member that put in a bid of $650 for Bone's that he has no chance of obtaining one at that price based on the belief that NO Black FOG1 sold under $680. His "here and there" comment applied to a pairs selling under $700, but none lower than $680.

I provided some facts that proved otherwise. Next time, try understanding the statement better. :smile:

Also, like suchafraud23 suchafraud23 stated, I'm not about to post every sale under that price. There is total of 2652 pairs of FOG1's sold. There is more than a "few" that sold under $680.

Will the Bone FOG 1 be sold that low? I don't know. But it won't be because of what he said. It will probably be due to inventory for that color possibly being lower.

PO

These ain’t boots lol
its a high top "boot" sneaker. i'm giving him info because i have a pair on hands and i wore mine. i gave him something reference off because it is the same height as another other boot, like chelsea or timb boots which you generally want to .5 - 1 size down.
thanks you tried.

its a high top "boot" sneaker. i'm giving him info because i have a pair on hands and i wore mine. i gave him something reference off because it is the same height as another other boot, like chelsea or timb boots which you generally want to .5 - 1 size down.
thanks you tried.

You tried. Still going TTS.

everyone has noted that there is length if u go TTS or .5 size down. the preference goes with "snugness" but thats more so a comment on width.
Lorenzo stated that he flew in his own Last to use for this shoe. His mainline basketball shoe runs the same way as the Air FoG is being described.
but cop what u want tbh.

Back
Top Bottom