Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went .5 size down because I like a little room.
Like I said, .5 to full size down. Depending if you like a snug fit or not.
You can think these are like the Yeezy 750, or like I mentioned before like any other boot: timbs, Chelsea, etc.

Attachments

• 7C43C78D-EC60-4097-940A-777FDB3D1C7A.jpeg
    7C43C78D-EC60-4097-940A-777FDB3D1C7A.jpeg
    242.7 KB · Views: 61
You can think these are like the Yeezy 750, or like I mentioned before like any other boot: timbs, Chelsea, etc.
These are .5 down? And thats your big toe?

I think he didn’t want to post every single sale. Just gave examples

People have a habit of using literally
He told a member that put in a bid of $650 for Bone's that he has no chance of obtaining one at that price based on the belief that NO Black FOG1 sold under $680. His "here and there" comment applied to a pairs selling under $700, but none lower than $680.

I provided some facts that proved otherwise. Next time, try understanding the statement better. :smile:

Also, like @suchafraud23 stated, I'm not about to post every sale under that price. There is total of 2652 pairs of FOG1's sold. There is more than a "few" that sold under $680.

Will the Bone FOG 1 be sold that low? I don't know. But it won't be because of what he said. It will probably be due to inventory for that color possibly being lower.

PO

I don't care enough to explain to you why using those figures you pulled from stock x isn't an accurate reflection of pricing and why his bid of $650 more than likely won't get accepted. Have it at though

Are you barefoot!? No way the SA has that much room at .5 down... someone else earlier in the thread showed a pic of .5 down and his toe was at the tip of the shoe! :lol: anyway, I care about the 1, not the SA.

So he made these based on TTS lol
the issue is "TTS" isn't an objective thing w/ NT. when nters say TTS they usually reference their nike sizing and not necessarily their true measurement.

also most people's athletic shoe size isnt the same as their dress shoe size as obvious differences in materials and padding are used.

the guy youre attempting to argue with was correct when he referenced sizing but u know with your "opinion" and all that, we know how it goes.

again, while the last and sole are the same for the 1 and SA, there are clear structural difference regarding padding. Thus creating differences in sizing. also looking at things outside of just length and width of feet complicates the discussion as some may have high insteps, different forefoots, arch differences, etc.

the issue is "TTS" isn't an objective thing w/ NT. when nters say TTS they usually reference their nike sizing and not necessarily their true measurement.

also most people's athletic shoe size isnt the same as their dress shoe size as obvious differences in materials and padding are used.

the guy youre attempting to argue with was correct when he referenced sizing but u know with your "opinion" and all that, we know how it goes.

How is he correct when his analysis of SA vs 1 completely strays from what everyone in here has said?
@vinotwofour has both, and has specified the difference in fit, for instance.

BC everyone is analyzing on the basis of their own feet. not every one has the same feet.

I understand that, but when someone comes in here and gives a completely different analysis than the high majority of owners, you can not say he is right and I am wrong lol. I’m not saying I’m right, but I know he isn’t, if we are going by the overall analysis of this thread.

I understand that, but when someone comes in here and gives a completely different analysis than the high majority of owners, you can not say he is right and I am wrong lol. I’m not saying I’m right, but I know he isn’t, if we are going by the overall analysis of this thread.
there's been many times ive gone w the recommendation of NT and it didnt fit me and vice versa.

the only difference i see is, that he has the shoe in hand, those other dudes have the shoe in hand.

you and i dont.

there's been many times ive gone w the recommendation of NT and it didnt fit me and vice versa.

the only difference i see is, that he has the shoe in hand, those other dudes have the shoe in hand.

you and i dont.

You cant use that last argument regarding him owning the shoe...... I’m talking FOG1 and he comes in here with a sizing pic of the SA........ Lol

You cant use that last argument regarding him owning the shoe...... I’m talking FOG1 and he comes in here with a sizing pic of the SA........ Lol
again. same last used. he has a shoe w the same DNA as the 1. what do u have?

matter of fact lets use more DNA talk. try on the most recent retro of the air max 180. lmk if it fits "TTS"

Was so close to paying resell on these, but a good friend hooked me up with both pair of Union 1s for retail today (long story) and I couldn't pass up the opportunity. Lose some, win some.
Big W szn

Back
Top Bottom