Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was so close to paying resell on these, but a good friend hooked me up with both pair of Union 1s for retail today (long story) and I couldn't pass up the opportunity. Lose some, win some.

Lose some? That's a huge W my guy. The FoG1 would be the last thing on my mind if I got a chance to get both Union 1s for retail. You better buy your friend dinner and a drink or two :D

He’s either gonna flip it or return after stunting for the gram.

I’ll post a pic showing otherwise, just for you.

he's one of those people. my only intentions posting in the first place to help other nters to know what size to get. but he's too over his head to take the advice when multiple people from NT and sneaker youtubers recommend the same sizing

One of those people? I wear my kicks. Never bought a shoe with the intention to resell. Anyway, my point stands - your picture was the exact opposite of all other breakdowns of SA sizing, so how can I trust your opinion on 1s? :lol:

Bout to have a 10 and a 9.5 to compare by mid week.

One thing I can say the socks you wear and wheather or not you zip make a difference between a half and a whole thumb nail.

I prefer a half thumbnail if I don’t hoop in the shoes.

2773E00F-C092-4B6B-B0A0-CEBDEF595394.jpeg
Okay, whateva.

Only God will see your shiestyness.
Dont have to prove anything to me.

Bout to have a 10 and a 9.5 to compare by mid week.

One thing I can say the socks you wear and wheather or not you zip make a difference between a half and a whole thumb nail.

I prefer a half thumbnail if I don’t hoop in the shoes.

I prefer one full thumbs width. .5 down got people in here scraping their toes against the tips.

2773E00F-C092-4B6B-B0A0-CEBDEF595394.jpeg
Okay, whateva.

Only God will see your shiestyness.
Dont have to prove anything to me.

Ok clown.

People have a habit of using literally

I don't care enough to explain to you why using those figures you pulled from stock x isn't an accurate reflection of pricing and why his bid of $650 more than likely won't get accepted. Have it at though

It's a reference, that's all. It's not the only market. There are many other avenues someone can purchase shoes. It just happens to be the one being utilized in here to talk about prices, so i used it too..

I also explained I don't know if his bid would get accepted & what I thought would be the driving force if it doesn't..

I just said that if someone is saying it won't because the other pair didn't sell for $650, then that's not accurate. That was my only point of introducing the information. Sheesh, you guys gotta read. :lol:

PO

Both tts and half size down both work depending how you like it to fit. I have wider feet so chose tts and I dont mind the length especially if i fit an insole in there too. Walked a few miles with them the other day comfort is good when you first put them on but not enough arch support for me. Find that they started hurting my feet after awhile.

Managed to grab the black tear away sweats and Bone SA at the local store raffle, though both are not my size. I do like the bone SA more than blacks. Like someone said, the black Swoosh and materials are key.

I went .5 a size down and wish i went a whole size down.

also when taking in account sizing, you should be standing. sitting down your foot wont be in its proper position to judge sizing, in most to all cases, the shoe will seem to be big if you are sitting.

Nike 180-10.5
skylon-10.5
air force 1-10
jordan 1-10
jordan 3-10
jordan 4-10.5
new balance-990v3/v4-10
ultra boost-10.5
flyknit trainer-10
flyknit racer-10.5
yeezy 350v1-10
yeezy 350v2-10.5

FOG1-10 or 9.5 if i could choose again.

8) Any body willing to trade a Bone 10.5 for my Black 10.5? They’re DS

Attachments

• 5CDFEF25-5AC9-4815-ACB2-232CD8640BC9.jpeg
    5CDFEF25-5AC9-4815-ACB2-232CD8640BC9.jpeg
    195.5 KB · Views: 24
Dudes.

If you want a whole thumb width at the toe go TTS.

You want half a thumb width at the toe go half size down.

This applies to both models.

They look hugely long regardless of what you do.

Mmkay?

One of those people? I wear my kicks. Never bought a shoe with the intention to resell. Anyway, my point stands - your picture was the exact opposite of all other breakdowns of SA sizing, so how can I trust your opinion on 1s? :lol:
Shut up.

Back
Top Bottom