Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You think the Raids gonna be easy? It's still gonna be hard to get. There's no way they will be treated like the Skylons - which sat and are STILL available in a full size run on the FoG website.

tenor.gif

I highly doubt they will be like skylons .. if they r man all be hitting my boy up so he can get then on swoosh for me lol i got theskylons for 65$

I wouldn’t sleep on the whole “FCFS” at some places, because the places the shoe are coming to are still more like boutiques and places that carry more hype/limited (as in production numbers) releases. If it was Footlocker, Footaction, Champs plus all the stores mentioned previous saying FCFS then it would look like an easier pickup imo but at that rate they would just be a GR. I’d compare the FOG Raids FCFS more to Bred toe Jordan 1’s (but more limited) and we all know how that turned out. But this is just my opinion I hope the shoe is easy to cop because I do want a pair

I wouldn’t sleep on the whole “FCFS” at some places, because the places the shoe are coming to are still more like boutiques and places that carry more hype/limited (as in production numbers) releases. If it was Footlocker, Footaction, Champs plus all the stores mentioned previous saying FCFS then it would look like an easier pickup imo but at that rate they would just be a GR. I’d compare the FOG Raids FCFS more to Bred toe Jordan 1’s (but more limited) and we all know how that turned out. But this is just my opinion I hope the shoe is easy to cop because I do want a pair
Just so you know this is a tier 0 drop. It is not comparable at all to bred toes or any jordan 1 besides Nigels which were raffled. Thats how these releases go. The same places (boutiques) around me that had skylons FCFS are treating these the same. If anything the only thing driving people to stores is the merch imo

3 years and this is my first raffle win from SVD (mocs). Beggars can't be choosers I guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom