Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bought some mocs for my girl. Just got them yesterday. Undefeated sent me a slightly defective pair. I don’t see any guy wearing these with shorts well but it might work for a girl.

My $255 bid was accepted on stock X for raids.. kinda hoping prices bottom out there otherwise I’m gonna be salty i didn’t bid lower fomo lower prices

What do you guys think?

3D7B3DB1-2CE2-42DF-BD90-3659918BEEDC.jpeg
78A5B8EF-2172-49B4-B4A9-C4878AD02D4C.jpeg
Black tape now.

My $255 bid was accepted on stock X for raids.. kinda hoping prices bottom out there otherwise I’m gonna be salty i didn’t bid lower fomo lower prices

What do you guys think?

considering fog 1s are 400-500 over retail, and SAs are 100-200 over retail...could be worse.

What do you guys think?

I've had a bid at $245 since release date, a lot of heat coming from Nike so no telling what they will bottom out at ... Just always best to place a bid at whatever you are okay with paying.

What do you guys think?

Its what, $40 over retail after tax? At that point so what.

Wow a whole size down from your Jordan 1s?
Usually jordans I have to go half size up due to width. I've tried wearing 11 and 11.5 in !s but they squeezed my foot on the sides and were too uncomfortable. Size 12 is a little long but perfect width. The raids are def long enough in 11 and maybe because of the material didn't hurt my foot.

Crusoe and sons came though so we're all good there. But in my tts 11 in the mocs , my heel moves a ton in the shoe when I take a step. The pull cord in the back doesn't secure them in enough. Does anyone else notice this? Maybe I need a half size down?

Back
Top Bottom