Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It what we all been waiting for...
C1280CFF-9FBD-4ED9-96CB-1947825171CB.png
Haha

My $255 bid was accepted on stock X for raids.. kinda hoping prices bottom out there otherwise I’m gonna be salty i didn’t bid lower fomo lower prices

What do you guys think?

Local resellers looking to sell $300+ in my size 9. Been looking at GOAT and Stock X prices and they have been dropping. Right now, Stock X showing sales at $260. Im guessing the prices will hit $250ish and I'm willing to cop at that price. In your situation, I'd be happy w/ copping at $255 when you consider prices after tax is around $210. $45 more isn't an issue for me.

I want to love these but I’m not sure, just gonna wear them daily for the next month and see what’s good. These DO NOT have any double stacked anything, nor do the raids, essentially an updated and extended airmax 180 bubble. The rest of the midsole is the hardest rubber in the world. The upper on the Mocs is hella hot too, so not sure what you’d wear them for

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    449.8 KB · Views: 97
I want to love these but I’m not sure, just gonna wear them daily for the next month and see what’s good. These DO NOT have any double stacked anything, nor do the raids, essentially an updated and extended airmax 180 bubble. The rest of the midsole is the hardest rubber in the world. The upper on the Mocs is hella hot too, so not sure what you’d wear them for
They are long and flat. They remind me of Peter Pan shoes.

6AF94B0B-F851-426A-8D5C-900AA0EB5792.jpeg

Crusoe and sons came though so we're all good there. But in my tts 11 in the mocs , my heel moves a ton in the shoe when I take a step. The pull cord in the back doesn't secure them in enough. Does anyone else notice this? Maybe I need a half size down?

I’m a TTS 11 as well. Have the mocs in 11. I have normal width to slightly narrow feet. I can wear these unsnapped and the lace lock not secured and have no heal slip. For reference I’m an 11 in every AJ airmax and Adi NMD, 11.5 in UBs, Yeezy and Huaraches.

As an aside they’re comfortable, but I’m not keeping them. The pic posted with the black Nike track pants above is one of the best pics I’ve seen....

Got my Mocs in today and I’m digging them, just not the color. Definitely hitting the return button on them and going in for the black pair.

Debating if I cop now or wait until black raids drop... because if I strike out on blacks I'd only wanna pay resale for one of em.

Thanks for posting a non-pants-overhang shot...

Back
Top Bottom