Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
89BE82BC-113D-4A7C-8F36-C03982581E61.png

Don’t think I’ve ever seen this before. Asks and bids matches but no sale. Actually 3 asks and two bids for the same amounts that match.

Raids have dropped about $40-50 this week. I think they get lower than this, we’ll see.

Mocs are just like what everyone has been saying..it's not great...LOL..I want to like them but man it doesn't look right with shorts...

hoping they do cuz i might scoop another pair if they're just barely above retail. i'm actually kind of shocked because these are more wearable than fog 1s and SAs to me.

F98C9195-838D-44B6-A5B7-EB293B08E00A.jpeg
Not my pic. But this is one of the first pics I see that make the mocs look good with shorts.

That’s a good pic. I tried mine on with pants, jeans, and shorts. They just don’t consistently look that good to me. The mocs aren’t that breathable or comfortable to keep for me.

I think the raids serve the same purpose and are more versatile. I really wanted to like the mocs...|l

F98C9195-838D-44B6-A5B7-EB293B08E00A.jpeg
Not my pic. But this is one of the first pics I see that make the mocs look good with shorts.
Can the toggle in the back be pulled to tighten that opening???

Seems strange to make a pair of kicks with that large of an opening around the ankle....

Leave the mocs unbuttoned and roll the entire ankle portion down like how cats used to do hi-top chucks *SHRUG*

Love the concept of the mocs but I don't understand the height of the collar. Even the OG aquasocks were lows, these are like chukka mocs.

the thing with the mocs is that the aqua socks are a silhouette the "typical" FoG demographic wouldn't rock so updating it trying to make it more FoG-y looks weird to me.
I'm honestly surprised Jerry even likes aqua socks.

Leave the mocs unbuttoned and roll the entire ankle portion down like how cats used to do hi-top chucks *SHRUG*

Love the concept of the mocs but I don't understand the height of the collar. Even the OG aquasocks were lows, these are like chukka mocs.

This is exactly what im gonna try once they come in tomorrow. Fold he ankle part down all around see if they look more like “Mocs” or like the beach aquasocks type shoe.

Yea I see a ton of these being returned....check your local outlets if you don’t have a NikeStore close to you...if you want retail or less I would suggest going tomorrow.

Yeah when he showed the inspiration it made no sense besides the sole :lol:

Button them up, unbutton them, roll them, dont roll them - doesnt matter. Mocs are TRASH.

The materials are nothing special and the silhouette is terrible. Even at $100 these would be a strong pass. I am glad i was able to flip my pair for a quick buck.

Button them up, unbutton them, roll them, dont roll them - doesnt matter. Mocs are TRASH.

The materials are nothing special and the silhouette is terrible. Even at $100 these would be a strong pass. I am glad i was able to flip my pair for a quick buck.
So basically every Nike

So basically every Nike

No not necessarily... the raids really impressed me from the quality, materials and silhouette standpoint. didnt mind paying the retail price on those. they look and feel like a premium shoe. the mocs....not so much.

Back
Top Bottom