Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4F4B2066-1AD8-4A09-8A30-B0CA0542A807.jpeg
These Raids turned out really nice! I gotta loosen them up.

I think the Mocs could be pulled off with shorts. Just depends on your style or how you style them. I think if people wear them more similar to how Jerry Lorenzo did it would flow better. I also think the mocs looks better in smaller sizes (or if your height flows with you shoe size if that makes sense) it’s definitely doesn’t look like a shoe that’s for everybody or for the people who believe only their shoe makes there outfit (which can work sometimes) This is more of a shoe imo that your entire outfit would have to compliment in order for them to pulled of right

Tried the raids on. They’re def not as comfy as the 1s. Idk man

Raids are fire af bro, chu taaaawwwking about.
U know I’m very picky about my aesthetic. They look fire on you but idk if I can freak it with enough range. I got a few sporty fits in mind but I like copping shoes to wear at my office lol

Sent the mocs back to Nike with the quickness. Worst shoe I’ve ever seen and tried on. Don’t know what I was thinking buying them.

Yea I see a ton of these being returned....check your local outlets if you don’t have a NikeStore close to you...if you want retail or less I would suggest going tomorrow.
Saving a couple bucks gonna make them look better to you?

everyone was focused on UNION and the drop they did. but did anyone hit at RSVP this morning. They dropped both pairs online and i believe in store as well in LA and CHI. Did anyone cop? I am thinking UNION did the same with the Raids they had because I spoke to several employees days ago and they said they were at the warehouse so i don't know I really liked UNION sad to see how this release went down but I also blame the community for blasting them non stop about the Raids. I don't blame them for not dropping online and going straight to the store. Some people gotta learn how to act right. At the end of the day we are talking about shoes bro. Shoes. Not socks bro not socks....but shoes bro

everyone was focused on UNION and the drop they did. but did anyone hit at RSVP this morning. They dropped both pairs online and i believe in store as well in LA and CHI. Did anyone cop? I am thinking UNION did the same with the Raids they had because I spoke to several employees days ago and they said they were at the warehouse so i don't know I really liked UNION sad to see how this release went down but I also blame the community for blasting them non stop about the Raids. I don't blame them for not dropping online and going straight to the store. Some people gotta learn how to act right. At the end of the day we are talking about shoes bro. Shoes. Not socks bro not socks....but shoes bro
The person that manages Unions twitter was a troll. Mentioned that the raids would release via a link/password that they would tweet out at a random time. Over the course of the next few hours, they would continue to tweet random links and videos. Finally when they actually released (the following day) they say the raids were "sold out" and not available. They also used an image of the Raids which actually linked to the mocs in the release email. Very unprofessional imo which is why people acted the way they did.

Saving a couple bucks gonna make them look better to you?
Nope...I'm at a point in my life where i don't NEED every sneaker...I stop that trying to convince myself they fresh stage a long time ago...

Now...if I saw them for crackhead prices in the outlet....ehhh maybe...

I saw the Skylons for $70 or $80 on hash...and considered it but honestly thought they was still too much...

Saving money might not make them look better but it damn sure will make you reconsider...

I don't hate the mocs but it has too many flaws going for it... I can't get past the material.

Ripstop loves to capture dirt and lock it into the material on light colors... You can zoom in on the wishatl photo and see a prime example on the L & R shoe, smh.

Back
Top Bottom