Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can get the Raids for $255 OTD on StockX factoring in a 10% coupon. Tempting...

I thought I was going to like the Mocs on me, but unfortunately not.

The person that manages Unions twitter was a troll. Mentioned that the raids would release via a link/password that they would tweet out at a random time. Over the course of the next few hours, they would continue to tweet random links and videos. Finally when they actually released (the following day) they say the raids were "sold out" and not available. They also used an image of the Raids which actually linked to the mocs in the release email. Very unprofessional imo which is why people acted the way they did.
I was told the social media team is separate from the store. I actually talked to the employees in the store. They deserve to trolll you and these kids you guys deserved it. All of those tweets at UNION because someone else picked up a fake link and it had no cap so resellers bought like 10 pairs. idiots. These people do it to themselves. I am glad UNION played games and kept it for the locals. No business deserves that type of language or customer. UNION serves a high end fashion market in LA. They don't have time for kids and people yelling nasty things at them and constantly nagging about the raids. Its like everyone is scared to go outside and actually put work in. Everyone just wants a link or SNKRS hit and not move an inch. The world doesn't work like that.

I was told the social media team is separate from the store. I actually talked to the employees in the store. They deserve to trolll you and these kids you guys deserved it. All of those tweets at UNION because someone else picked up a fake link and it had no cap so resellers bought like 10 pairs. idiots. These people do it to themselves. I am glad UNION played games and kept it for the locals. No business deserves that type of language or customer. UNION serves a high end fashion market in LA. They don't have time for kids and people yelling nasty things at them and constantly nagging about the raids. Its like everyone is scared to go outside and actually put work in. Everyone just wants a link or SNKRS hit and not move an inch. The world doesn't work like that.

What's worse is people constantly talking about Union 1's on everything they tweet.

What's worse is people constantly talking about Union 1's on everything they tweet.
Sneaker Twitter in general is dweeb central. Someone post the vid of the chubby kid cursing out supreme security. That’s how I picture the current “culture”

Well, yeah. They're the top resellers in the US. I hear about it every time I'm in line for anything remotely hype from their parents.

Union LA is high end?
yes have you ever been in store? all they sell is high end fashion. They have an actual fear of god account. Look up retail on regular FOG march. They get all the new stuff in store. The customer service is on point. Even the shoes they have are all designer high end.

exactly. That is childish and immature. Like move on bro. That release was months and months ago. move on. Same thing kids just bashing about the RAIDS. I am glad they did what they did. I love UNION and shopping with them. To me they are a first class shop. Just these kids don't know how to communicate in the real world. They want everything handed to them on a silver platter lol

yes have you ever been in store? all they sell is high end fashion. They have an actual fear of god account. Look up retail on regular FOG march. They get all the new stuff in store. The customer service is on point. Even the shoes they have are all designer high end.
Not trying to beef or whatever happens on NT these days but just curious....can you define what you mean by High End?

No, that’s why I asked. I’ve only ever been to Union NY but they closed like 15 years ago

Nah. Educate me on regular FOG prices please lol

I would define Union LA as overall high end while they also still carry stuff that can cater to someone not looking to break off a finger for a hoodie. They have regular priced tees in $40 - $85 range, and some mid priced brands like John Elliott, Noah, Brain Dead, etc. but then upstairs they have all the expensive **** (Visvim, Marni, Thom Browne, FOG, CDG Homme, JW Anderson, Jil Sander, and some others). It's a good high low mix.

I went to Nike Chicago today, and they still had Mocs just chillin. I tried them on out of curiosity, and while I did like the look more than I thought I would I can see where people are turned off with the fit. The ankle area is super loose with no real support, and that material against skin seems like it can get irritating. I passed, and stopped by Boneyard, a resale place here in the city and they had Raids. Ended up grabbing those on impulse after trying on. They were much lighter and more comfy than I thought they'd be and make for a nice add to FOG1s for the days you want that look but not the trouble of jamming your foot in and getting them off. Also, when it's just too hot.

Not trying to beef or whatever happens on NT these days but just curious....can you define what you mean by High End?
nah no beef bro. I want everyone to cook and succeed. Upstairs like someone mentioned below they carry high end designers and the prices are crazy high. But they do have normal stuff downstairs or more reasonable prices merch. But yeah they carry all the high brands bro. In a way cater to a different market than say UNDFTD.

nah no beef bro. I want everyone to cook and succeed. Upstairs like someone mentioned below they carry high end designers and the prices are crazy high. But they do have normal stuff downstairs or more reasonable prices merch. But yeah they carry all the high brands bro. In a way cater to a different market than say UNDFTD.
Got it...so when you say high end you mean higher side of the price spectrum of street wear not high end designers....

Is that a fair assumption?

Back
Top Bottom