Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now I get to sit out the SNKRS shenanigans and Nike with the horrible new packaging and fedex smh. FedEx legit makes me not want to shop on NDC
If you like em enjoy but I agree you over payed they will go down on stock x after release and snkrs might be a decently easy cop. I love buying on snkrs, no issues with packaging or FedEx. Pairs arrive fast and can sometimes finesse a coupon plus Ebates. But enjoy your pair I have the Grey's and they super comfy.

haven't seen these pop up on any social media accounts at LA area stores yet...need to know where/if they're doing FCFS on the raids...hopefully all the resellers stay home after the last release.

haven't seen these pop up on any social media accounts at LA area stores yet...need to know where/if they're doing FCFS on the raids...hopefully all the resellers stay home after the last release.

If LA = Los Angeles, then ...

Undefeated did FCFS on the Bone pairs, and they usually get a lot of stock. If you're not too far from them, that's who I would plan trying with.

I know its probably been asked before, but how's sizing on the raids? Thinking of going for the black ones this weekend

Seeing as how the mocs had next to no resale value maybe people stay away from them on this drop and they do make it to NDC? Doubt the black will though since it is an easy color to wear.

Right that’s what i am saying but u know some of these heads will say “ i always liked the moccasins “ Lol

Damn I completely forgot about the Naked raffle. Idk why I always think I day late on it. I thought it was 1am 2maro not today.

Some sizes for Raid still there and last I checked FSR for Mocs.

Haven’t entered any raffle for the raids. Not sure, if I will try on ndc. Somehow lost my interest.

Want information on the sail 1s though.

Just got the app notification that I won the SVD raffle for the black FOG raid. I wanted size 12 but of course that wasnt even a selectable option so I got 11.5. Tomorrow is my birthday too.

Won the Black Moc, but missed out on the Raids. I'll take it.
Screenshot_20190516-051407_SVD.jpg

Back
Top Bottom