Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Despite the lack of hype I dont think these will never go Below Retail.

Ppl just distracted by the TS1 rn. Once that boils over, ppl will realize they bee snoozin' and loosin'

Got a $199 charge from SNS which I think are the raids but honestly I have no clue I entered so many things

Is the turn coming?
11B5F537-B0F9-44E8-BB79-E6300B7FE81F.jpeg

Honestly, I love the silhouette so much that I’d even cop it in colorways I wasn’t super jazzed about lmao.

Liked them from the start, but realized I'm probably never gonna wear them if I managed to get a pair.

How tf did I not win the SNS raffle for the black Moc... SNKRS better come through tomorrow.

Actually - what’s that 15% off code for Notre? May try to go that route and snag slightly under retail.

I hit on SVD for the Raids. With VAT and shipping, it comes out to almost what the resale on the Light Bones are in the same size lol. Oh well at least the pair is secured. I can decide to keep or not after comparing to FOG 1's

His DSM LA for the raids but pickup is 11-2. I got work man. Anyone know how Strict dsm is about pickup times?

Hit on SNS LA too. Went for US 7 on that one though. Gonna just throw it on StockX because these are probably too small. FOG sizing all weird

Felt confident about winning one of these raffles since it seems like there is no hype around the sneakers this time around. Ls so far lol

Back
Top Bottom