Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C6866C74-6748-4F2F-ABAC-6644F28E9A73.jpeg

FOJ

Fear of Jeans :lol:

Hi, I'm brand new... to this thread, and in-and-out, I shall be. Just got these in, and they actually look great!

47959530672_c057c6c6e9_b.jpg

Okay, DON'T GO APE**** CRAZY ON ME HERE :lol:, BUT... here's where I got curious. I can somehow see this shoe being dressed... up? My mind could just be totally off and bonkers about this, but what do you guys think? These are with slacks/dress pants, but I 99% doubt I will ever wear the shoes with these pants.

47959538438_85fd6f4424_b.jpg

Hi, I'm brand new... to this thread, and in-and-out, I shall be. Just got these in, and they actually look great!

47959530672_c057c6c6e9_b.jpg

Okay, DON'T GO APE**** CRAZY ON ME HERE :lol:, BUT... here's where I got curious. I can somehow see this shoe being dressed... up? My mind could just be totally off and bonkers about this, but what do you guys think? These are with slacks/dress pants, but I 99% doubt I will ever wear the shoes with these pants.

47959538438_85fd6f4424_b.jpg
You can def pull them off with a formal look. Just get your pants hem so it’s not so scrunched up at the bottom.

You can def pull them off with a formal look. Just get your pants hem so it’s not so scrunched up at the bottom.

a think a slimmer pant works with the raids. but i also think low tops work better with dress pants than high tops or mids.

Oh haha, I thought I was thinking way out of of my mind. perfectchaosrei perfectchaosrei - I was thinking about the Mocs for that reason, actually. However, I feel the Mocs have a narrower window of flexibility. Good to know though, guys. Thanks!

Don't like either Orange/Green but as a Browns fan, could make Orange one's work.

Are these hyped or they may sit around close to retail on the resale side? Does anyone truly even like these lol

Finally got my Raids delivered my office. These are very nice. Great-looking casual shoe. Cushioning is kind of weak but whatever. Just bought these because I like the look. Only collab-type shoe I’ve ever had any interest in. Definitely the best FoG to me, I couldn’t be less interested in the OG FoG 1 everyone seems to think is just amazing. Anyway.
4CEEACFF-749B-42E4-AD87-63E43868935D.jpeg
B3F75680-987E-4B10-B5FE-2F65AB659551.jpeg

This photo told me you got horses in the back

Don't like either Orange/Green but as a Browns fan, could make Orange one's work.

Are these hyped or they may sit around close to retail on the resale side? Does anyone truly even like these lol

I see resale being around 650 once pairs come in from nike cause right now my size is going for 8ish in both colors.

Back
Top Bottom