Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who cares what people wear with the shoes they buy. If they like it and it makes them happy so be it. Some of you guys are douche bags. Just stay in your lane. Like you guys are fashion experts. Give me a break; and even if you are, a lot of you aren't the best looking guys. :lol:

Who cares what people wear with the shoes they buy. If they like it and it makes them happy so be it. Some of you guys are douche bags. Just stay in your lane. Like you guys are fashion experts. Give me a break; and even if you are, a lot of you aren't the best looking guys. :lol:

I'm not arguing with what you said in the first part of your post, but how you gonna tell people not to judge others on what they wear then turnaround and judge their looks saying they "aren't the best looking guys"

I'm not arguing with what you said in the first part of your post, but how you gonna tell people not to judge others on what they wear then turnaround and judge their looks saying they "aren't the best looking guys"

Hey, they can think what they want but keep their harsh feelings to themselves. Guy's post pics because they are sharing pics of the shoes and they're happy they were able to get them. Then you have jerks who always have to tear them down about their fit. I'm just saying, they aren't perfect, but they have a God complex like they dress and look like the perfect person. It's a joke.

Everyone can have their own opinion it doesn’t matter. Some people won’t like my pants and others will, that’s life lol.

Only annoying thing is when people think they know what they’re talking about when they don’t. Jeans I was wearing were 424 by fairfax except I didn’t like the raw hem. ()

T shirt is l’art de l’automobile.

Stay in your own lane if you gonna try and say things are bought from Walmart when you have no idea. Wonder how you know what kind of stuff they sell at Walmart? Stay on your PacSun skinny zipped denim but don’t run your mouth on stuff you don’t know. Maybe you should sit down and contemplate your own pants, it’s not 2016 anymore, skinny jeans aren’t it. But then again, if you wanna be in 2016 that’s chill, fashion is subjective. Better be observant and formulate your own opinion, but don’t make assumptions on things you don’t know.

Just my two cents directed at people who aren’t aware of fashion and it’s freedoms. You can wear whatever, however, whenever.

FD165BA8-B56E-4B6D-B52E-4711050AE9E8.jpeg

should of done it on the inside :rofl:

Last edited:

Some of this makes sense, but at the same time, Na... some things are just facts. Those jeans were horrendous.

Sneakers sure ain’t fashion but the mindset for each really is way different.

Fog literally has a similar fitting pant

58E1CD64-FA75-45C0-8369-A855E2A6A056.jpeg

Comparing those jeans to these pants is apples to oranges.

if I had to choose, I'd wear those jeans over your cheetah shorts. just sayin'.

You’d rock the boot cut, manually split $30 wranglers over a fashion forward, high quality pair of shorts? Good luck.

This just aint the shoe to do THAT type of fashion style/trend. A Triple S or chunky dad shoe woudve looked better with those jeans.

My mom says I’m handsome. Would she lie to me?

same way yall trash russell westbrook's style, high priced doesn't mean it automatically looks good. For what its worth, a lot of John Elliot styles can be found at H&M (material quality aside)

same way yall trash russell westbrook's style, high priced doesn't mean it automatically looks good. For what its worth, a lot of John Elliot styles can be found at H&M (material quality aside)

But isn’t that why we purchase the higher end brands? For the materials and cut? I bet my JE shorts fit much better than the sloppy, inconsistent cuts from an HM... with that said, higher quality clothing isn’t for everyone and I get it, but the point is, don’t come into a FOG thread w/ Wranglers and expect to not get some criticism lol. That’s all.

But isn’t that why we purchase the higher end brands? For the materials and cut? I bet my JE shorts fit much better than the sloppy, inconsistent cuts from an HM... with that said, higher quality clothing isn’t for everyone and I get it, but the point is, don’t come into a FOG thread w/ Wranglers and expect to not get some criticism lol. That’s all.

Fit is relative though.....
Higher end brands probably last longer, but I wouldn't say they fit better.

Fit is relative though.....

What I mean is the way the pieces are precisely measured and cut to fit to the best of their ability. Of course we all have our preferences in what sizes we go with, but the consistency in how it’s put together is key.

Back
Top Bottom