Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they have sold fakes before, and I've heard about people bringing in pairs and they just flip the top of the box lid and glance at them and close it up without legit checking.

This feels like deja vu with the stockx slander. But I'd put more faith in stockx than round2 tbh

they have sold fakes before, and I've heard about people bringing in pairs and they just flip the top of the box lid and glance at them and close it up without legit checking.

This feels like deja vu with the stockx slander. But I'd put more faith in stockx than round2 tbh

Yeah Fakes have slipped through flight club, stadium goods & I’d bet nearly every other resale shop as well though, none of these platforms are foolproof.

You’re basing your opinion on round two on hearsay from the Internet. I have dropped stuff off there before, they checked it as thoroughly as anyone at FC ever has.

I bought some Sup denim off stockx a while back & the seller sent a completely incorrect pair & stockx didn’t even notice, but was clear as day. The flunkees they have checking 100s of shoes a day don’t know **** :lol:

223FD4E8-9E3D-4DA2-BF72-D00E8159F97D.png

Same thing has happened at FC and SG's... they're all the same.

Guy says 'yall bought yeezy's, thats cute' then cries because the mags HIS MOM'S COPPED FOR HIM might be fake :lol:

Yeah Fakes have slipped through flight club, stadium goods & I’d bet nearly every other resale shop as well though, none of these platforms are foolproof.

You’re basing your opinion on round two on hearsay from the Internet. I have dropped stuff off there before, they checked it as thoroughly as anyone at FC ever has.

I bought some Sup denim off stockx a while back & the seller sent a completely incorrect pair & stockx didn’t even notice, but was clear as day. The flunkees they have checking 100s of shoes a day don’t know **** :lol:
Speaking of trashx they send me bone Mocs instead of raids smh., fix that situation and the next pair they sent don’t have laces. Joke.

Back
Top Bottom