Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Today.
939F63CE-B9DE-483D-AD96-4C3AD7B9B4D8.jpeg

6EC156AA-EB04-4943-8E65-EC1FC583F670.jpeg

Just ordered my black shoot arounds. Bit more than i wanted to pay (£430) but im glad the search is over! Im done here till i hear further news of triple blacks

sup guys, new and late to the forum here - but I’ve appreciated everyone’s input and info here.

I recently had a chance to pick up a pair of fog1’s either bones in 45.5 or sails in 46 - for reference I have a pair of bone raids in 46 and they fit pretty good, with a little extra room.

any suggestions which pair I should go with ? Thanks

sup guys, new and late to the forum here - but I’ve appreciated everyone’s input and info here.

I recently had a chance to pick up a pair of fog1’s either bones in 45.5 or sails in 46 - for reference I have a pair of bone raids in 46 and they fit pretty good, with a little extra room.

Bone 1’s for sure. It’s an og color and shows off the silhouette better. Plus that .5 will be a better fit.

. TTS will feel long but will fit and .5 down will fit as well but will be a tad snug BUT not in a bad way. Really depends how you like your shoes to fit.

. TTS will feel long but will fit and .5 down will fit as well but will be a tad snug BUT not in a bad way. Really depends how you like your shoes to fit.
Thanks for your quick reply. I was torn between the 2 cuz the bone 1’s are my 1st pick, but I think I’ll play it safe and go with the sails.

Didn't occur to me but very good point.
I haven’t been 100% following this release, but definitely could be the case. I’m currently living in shanghai - Most production has either stopped or slowed, Tesla and some other major brands are lucky to have implemented ways to continue work at their factories. Things are slowly getting better though, so everyone’s steadily getting back to work.

Bone 1’s for sure. It’s an og color and shows off the silhouette better. Plus that .5 will be a better fit.
I definitely want the bones but worried about the sizing. My Chinese isn’t great, but pretty sure this saying that 74% of buyers claim TTS; 31 runs small, 142 TTS, 18 runs big. I trust your judgement, but am confused cuz ofc everyone has different shaped feet.
ACF57CE7-2A6B-4A7F-9444-3672EB9B54EF.jpeg

I definitely want the bones but worried about the sizing. My Chinese isn’t great, but pretty sure this saying that 74% of buyers claim TTS; 31 runs small, 142 TTS, 18 runs big. I trust your judgement, but am confused cuz ofc everyone has different shaped feet.
ACF57CE7-2A6B-4A7F-9444-3672EB9B54EF.jpeg

Bones fit great TTS, the 74% are correct.

Back
Top Bottom