Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just wonder how many of the people complaining about END didn’t enter the raffle....
🤔

AU$730 with shipping. They’re taking the absolute p!$$.
B20D7A8C-C17B-4C32-8C78-DBDAEC81B633.jpeg

If you go down half or full size RIP...jaws of life will be needed to get them off and except rehab to be a lengthy process.

I be STRUGGLING getting them off and I went TTS. So glad I didn’t listen to other NTers man. No way am I sizing down on a $400 shoe...

If you go down half or full size RIP...jaws of life will be needed to get them off and except rehab to be a lengthy process.

I be STRUGGLING getting them off and I went TTS. So glad I didn’t listen to other NTers man. No way am I sizing down on a $400 shoe...

I went half size down and it fits me fine. I got narrow feet. They aren't as easy to take off as a regular sneaker, but it's not a crazy struggle either once you get the hang of it.

All I can say is it’s better to have a little room than for the shoes to be too small. Spend $350 plus tax and the shoes don’t fit.

for $400 I want them to fit like a glove!

TTS it shall be

TTS for all my pairs. Never had and issue getting them on or off and super comfy. I mean they suck getting on and off but not to the extent people complained

so we will get one more black based cw after the triple blacks, right? And what happens after that? Is the silhouette of the 1's done?

One thing I learned is most NTers don’t know their actual TTS. They’ll give you their “Nike size”. Also, it’s really easy to put on and take off the FoG 1; unless yaw got them weak hands.

Back
Top Bottom