Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You support Man City, so drawing the line at Kanye is interesting while turning a blind eye to what City now "represents" is funny.

I am a complete hypocrite. I support somethings and not others because i feel like it. I still buy clothing from stores that use sweatshops...but i won't buy eggs that aren't free range.
I support city but I am not a fanatic. I like and respect a lot of their players ( like Raheem for his anti racism stances) but i am not a "die for the badge" fan. Just because slightly sketch saudi oil tycoons bought the team its hard for me to jump ship and hate the players because of the owners business dealing. That is a few degrees removed from my moral compass :lol:

low key insightful convo :lol: I didn't know about Jerry being anti-gay. I think everyone has a line. Personally stopped buying anything Yeezy related when Ye started on this "Jesus is King", donald trump supporting, slavery is a choice nonsense. I personally decided to spend my money elsewhere. I am not ok with my money going to what turns out to be a new age Televangelist.

Yeezys stopped being cool because the designs and colorways literally aren’t cool. Trash after trash recycled releases.

im copping the analog/cream 700v2 next year
I still need the quantums

They're still cool to me dammit!
1605577259288.png

Anyone in here have the NBA tear-away pants from the first drop? How’s sizing as far fit/length? I’m 6’0 just want to make sure I go for the right size. TIA

asking about sizing as well

for the nba Tees .... Do I get an XS to make it fit like a Medium ?

I would just like to remind everyone that i said that the noirs would look outstanding with a light cage and sole and behold...My FOG collection is complete (yes im still a huge shoot around fan) so will have to live without these and the F&F raids

Anyone in here have the NBA tear-away pants from the first drop? How’s sizing as far fit/length? I’m 6’0 just want to make sure I go for the right size. TIA
The 2 grey pair fit baggy imo. A little bigger then the essentials. The black pair fit smaller. The length was the same in all 3. I’m 5’10’ and wore a large in the grey and they were pretty big. Wore xl in the black. I wear my clothes baggy.

Started the night/morning off with a tee in my size from xhibition, then caught a lucky restock for the pants and managed to double up on the pants on SNKRS. It’s a good day

Hit the warm up pants on SNKRS wow lol, hopefully tts fits
Also god damn I can’t believe just dropped 200+ tax on some pants 😂 not to mention I bought a bunch of essentials on fog.com and Pacsun yesterday my ****ing cc is hit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom