Nike x Hurley ‘Phantom 4D’ Air Max 90

Originally Posted by doak

WHAT STORES ARE GETTING THESE?

Too late my dude. They dropped on the 8th.
4 stores in the US got em:

The 3 Salvation locations in SoCal.

21 Mercer in NY.

I tried to cop at 21 Mercer, but they sold out with the quickness.

Originally Posted by NT2488

21 Mercer in NY.

And Nike Santa Monica did a raffle and obviously sold out.... but honestly 3 salvation locations are still taking phone orders....so I don't see why people act like these are unaccessible. At a $180 retail tag and being AM90's it's just too unappealing to actually pick up and keep....

Originally Posted by NT2488

21 Mercer in NY.

And Nike Santa Monica did a raffle and obviously sold out.... but honestly 3 salvation locations are still taking phone orders....so I don't see why people act like these are unaccessible. At a $180 retail tag and being AM90's it's just too unappealing to actually pick up and keep....

Originally Posted by shindo03

Word.
I think it's also because Salvation isn't really a known spot yet...I don't think. I dunno. I know 21 Mercer sold out extra fast. I had my homegirl get on line for me, but my size was gone and she was 15th in line.

But that's how it is in NYC. Nothing sleeps out here. SMH

Originally Posted by shindo03

Word.
I think it's also because Salvation isn't really a known spot yet...I don't think. I dunno. I know 21 Mercer sold out extra fast. I had my homegirl get on line for me, but my size was gone and she was 15th in line.

But that's how it is in NYC. Nothing sleeps out here. SMH

Is Salvation really still taking phone orders?  I would think they're all sold out at all locations.

Is Salvation really still taking phone orders?  I would think they're all sold out at all locations.

img_1235.jpg

img_1239.jpg

img_1244.jpg

via 23penny.com

Originally Posted by vanbeezy

Last I checked on a day after release date. The guy told me they still had a lot left. You have to understand that each salvation store got at least 100 or more pairs. I really can't the 2 nike stores getting a 100 pairs of a Salvation Release. And not everyone jumped at these at that 180 rape price and the fact that it wasn't THAT sought after. I bet if the the NY heads knew they could just call into Salvation 48 hours after release and do a Phone Order they would have. It was just the hype of the shoe and making an official launch which really sold the shoe out at NY and Santa Monica....I bet people that were there and wasn't even planning on copping copped that day...

Originally Posted by vanbeezy

Last I checked on a day after release date. The guy told me they still had a lot left. You have to understand that each salvation store got at least 100 or more pairs. I really can't the 2 nike stores getting a 100 pairs of a Salvation Release. And not everyone jumped at these at that 180 rape price and the fact that it wasn't THAT sought after. I bet if the the NY heads knew they could just call into Salvation 48 hours after release and do a Phone Order they would have. It was just the hype of the shoe and making an official launch which really sold the shoe out at NY and Santa Monica....I bet people that were there and wasn't even planning on copping copped that day...

I actually called each Salvation location when you originally posted that.. they only had odd sizes (7.5, 13, etc) left and I wanted these to wear not to flip so I didn't bother..

I actually called each Salvation location when you originally posted that.. they only had odd sizes (7.5, 13, etc) left and I wanted these to wear not to flip so I didn't bother..

was able to get a phone order for a 11.5 from salvation at spectrum. they said it was a return and they still have a 15 left. came out to 205 or so..kind of steep for 90s but these are nice

was able to get a phone order for a 11.5 from salvation at spectrum. they said it was a return and they still have a 15 left. came out to 205 or so..kind of steep for 90s but these are nice

Back
Top Bottom