Nike x Kendrick Lamar - Cortez Kenny 01/26 - First release

Holy crap, I didn't think these were going to go for triple retail right off the bat. I brought these to wear( I don't resale sneakers only trade)

Where did that 1k pairs come from

I think folks thought these would be a semi easy cop now they aren't, stockX prices shot up a lot since I checked last night

I straight up took an L today. I figured they would be limited, but damn. There are times in this hobby that really frustrate me and this is one of them. But I am not paying 2 or 3 times the price in resell.

Like to see pics on people receive their pairs. Looks great, but hoping for future Nike/Kendrick collabs.

Cortez silhouette is always a shoe I stayed away from.

Some quick pics

IMG_1285.JPG

IMG_1284.JPG

IMG_1288.JPG
IMG_1287.JPG

yo.. wtf is SNKRS pass.. not available for androids? smfh..

Nike knows how to build hype, these are next...

rumored this weekend, bet it's an out of the blue drop after an all star performance like what they did with JT during the SB

kendrick-lamar-cortez-kenny.jpg

kendrick-lamar-cortez-dont-trip-2.jpg

kendrick-lamar-cortez-dont-trip-25.jpg

Damn I was refreshing for the 3's and These popped up. I'm not even in range lmao!

My brother and I both reserved right away without any problems. So used to getting screwed on Adidas Confirmed that getting these was a nice surprise. We'll see how they look in person

Screenshot_20180216-111820.jpg

This is some bull! Got a Samsung. Wonder if they'll be available at the Kendrick event tomorrow night.

Screenshot_20180216-111820.jpg

This is some bull! Got a Samsung. Wonder if they'll be available at the Kendrick event tomorrow night.

In the same boat as you. They've been saying that it's coming to Android for some time now. It took over a year for us to get SNKRS in the first place!! :angry::angry:

Back
Top Bottom