Nike x Kendrick Lamar - Cortez Kenny 01/26 - First release

I knew i was gonna hit cause they aren't for me

if i would've wanted them i would've most likely took the L

Never any harm in trying with Nike's return policy. Get them in hand and decide what to do then.

Reviews said Cortez (these in particular) fit the same as most nikes. Your AM1 AM90 Flyknit racer size should be fine. I have never owned a pair of cortez myself. But looking forward to a basic with a little flair for every day wear with sweat shorts and a t shirt and some crew socks.

Wow i copped lol

How do cortez fit? I went up half a size. Hope that's ok

I've only worn mine once, and it was a tight fit. I usually wear an 11 and that is what I got. There may be some break in time or something though.

I was going to double up with this release as well, but they sold out of the 11 with the quickness so missed out on that. I got a pair when the TDE pop up was here, so no biggie. If you missed out all together, I believe the stockx prices aren't ridiculous.

stockX prices are very fair as of now so if you're interested buy it NOW.
I got the clothing and hat and I must say the red long sleeve tee is the best item in the collection.
the level of detail and the quality of print for $50 is very very reasonable and worth it.
plus the huge back graphic is all 3M.

stockX prices are very fair as of now so if you're interested buy it NOW.
I got the clothing and hat and I must say the red long sleeve tee is the best item in the collection.
the level of detail and the quality of print for $50 is very very reasonable and worth it.
plus the huge back graphic is all 3M.
they have been on stockx for like 125 in most sizes for a while now

My girl coppped for me and the Damn hoodie last week at the pop-up shop last week in Chi. If anyone wants them, resale is almost close to retail.

A5F8360A-7EAB-47B1-B77A-64B3328DBCE8.png
8BBE167E-2F32-41F4-B4C3-927121D5F405.png

SNKRS app came through :nthat:
Happy Friday NT FAM!!!

if you copped today, trust me you won't regret grabbing these Kennys.

also, the clothing is sold by TDE, not sure if Nike will ever sell it but TDE website might in the near future.

i recommend grabbing now while stockx prices are low.
value is only going to go up. such a nice sneaker.

Came through with my size 11 for the first time ever using the SNKRS app yesterday.

Don't know why I want a pair...
i think i know why.
I'm not even the biggest Kendrick stan but just the execution and story behind the release is great.
Plus there's the connection with his Pulitzer winning album.
It feels like getting a pink box SB back in the day. At least that's how I felt picking up a pair
during the pop up- it helps that the Merch is well designed.

TLDR: Execution is 10/10

Back
Top Bottom