Nike x Nitro Microphone Underground - Air Force 1 Reflective Digi Camo

Nike has teamed up with Nitro Microphone Underground out of Japan for another Air Force 1 that will be a part of the greater Air Force 1 Influencer Pack. The 1World Influencer Pack will feature 18 different Air Force 1 collaborations between Nike and various influencers worldwide. We've shown you a number of these shoes already including the Busy P pair, Yi Jian Lian pair, and Daisuke pair. Now we have the latest pair in the pack that uses what looks to be reflective Digi Camo (Mosaic) print all over the upper of the shoe. In addition the folks from Nitro also decided to use colors that would link up with their Spring/Summer Nitraid collection. And lastly to warrant this Air Force 1 being placed at the Supreme level, the shoe also features a Visible Air Unit. via SlamxHype
wqwjzr.jpg

2nriy3p.jpg

eek.gif
Must have now

RTEmagicC_af1_microphone.jpg.jpg

http://www.slamxhype.com/category/features/nike-1world-nitro-microphone-underground-interview

Hmm, not bad. I'd like to see more pictures. However, the shape is already a turnoff. It looks like the 07 shape.
smh.gif

they look like boats, nike needs to chill with the bulky af1's i havent copped since they tinkered with the shape.

Hmmm....I'm a sucker for 3M shoes. But the camo looks atrocious. Besides, all camo shoes are not what's really good.

Back
Top Bottom