Nike x NT Collab???

I know its a long shot, but the state we are in and the volume of collabs nike is pumping out, why not?

I don't know who are how it can be done, but lets spark something that can possibly come to fruition

Idea was discussed in the FOG thread so i figured to start its own post, mods if this isnt the right place please move

This place has been around since 99, it has been monumental for the sneaker community as far as discussions, opinions, and I really do believe certain colorways/releases. This place has been with me since 06, earlier because i lurked for abt a yr or two, I have seen clothing brands, websites, even pizza shops, get their own release

Not bespoke, not a custom, not no laser etched in a pre released shoe, its own distinctive sku #, its NT turn :pimp:

In this age we live in, nobody really gets the shoe they want, we have to scratch and claw or shell over resell dollars, with this release we can nullify that by having an open reserve system for a set amount of time, with no cap, reserve size and pay upfront, and boom, your pair is yours. To limit multiples, you can only reserve through this site or another site specially made for the release, and you need a Nt login to reserve that is at least 30 days old.

As for the design, a JB Retro would be godly, but im leaning towards a Nike model because of the likelihood of that getting green lighted before JB does

A thread can be created where strictly designs are posted, no posts, have a date where it the thread will be closed and the top 3,5, etc. according to votes can be put into a poll where it would be a final vote on which model is created. I say two votes because the amount of submissions might be colossal, so 2 votes will give the top picks a final chance

ALL PROCEEDS CAN GO TO A CHARITY, nobody profits off this, just a shoe that we can call our own

These are all just ideas, I know they can be perfected , im not the most educated not the most connected but I do have a feeling it can be done

Last edited:
If I’m not mistaken there was a collab that was discussed some time ago. A Terminator? Obviously didn’t come to fruition

Back
Top Bottom