Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yeah you guys right about the white prestos gettin dirty etc etc but the way I wanna rock em it be on special occasions like a nice date to dinner etc etc not every day cuhz definitely they get ****ed up

Yeah you guys right about the white prestos gettin dirty etc etc but the way I wanna rock em it be on special occasions like a nice date to dinner etc etc not every day cuhz definitely they get ****ed up
Imagine red wine?

R.I.P.

Imagine red wine?

R.I.P.
Yeah but you must be the clumsiest guy on earth to spill wine that’s even if u drink it that’s why ur super careful with them especially if you like them but if you scared of all that u minus wale not even we’re them and sell em it’s like worrying about going out side and worrying about an airplane falling on u ❌❌❌

196157.gif

I have the white Vapormax and they are a challenge to avoid dirt. I’ve worn them around 8-10x now and mine still look brand new (zero dirt or scuffs). But I only wear them to places like the mall, where the open environment is clean. I refuse to step in grass or go off pavement with them. Additionally, I use Crep protect on them.

The white Prestos are almost a must for me, but I know I won’t get them just due to the fact I don’t want another shoe I have to worry so much about.

Anyone get email from naked? Anyone have experience with their release method?

Attachments

• 5B83DF60-27B3-491A-A18D-2959941B51E2.png
    5B83DF60-27B3-491A-A18D-2959941B51E2.png
    262.9 KB · Views: 91
Only raffles I've ever won were SNS.

Today? Nothing thus far.

Looking forward to seeing my o-fer-OW streak continue...

Back
Top Bottom