Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

kith --> so we should re-sign up for presto/am90 ...
only the new ones?

*they didnt purge the old raffles...?

tenor.gif

This whole raffle is a mess. I understand it's the drop of the year and the hype is through the roof, plus the fact there's 10 shoes releasing, which complicates raffles and whatnot, but god damn!

This whole raffle is a mess. I understand it's the drop of the year and the hype is through the roof, plus the fact there's 10 shoes releasing, which complicates raffles and whatnot, but god damn!
It's really not that complicated. Nike is just doing this garbage on purpose

It's really not that complicated. Nike is just doing this garbage on purpose

I wouldn't say Nike is doing it on purpose. Dudes are just savages and flooding the servers. Hype is higher than anything Nike has dropped in recent memory.

I do think it's crazy Nike can't get a solid system down with all the money and resources they have, but whatever.

I wouldn't say Nike is doing it on purpose. Dudes are just savages and flooding the servers. Hype is higher than anything Nike has dropped in recent memory.

I do think it's crazy Nike can't get a solid system down with all the money and resources they have, but whatever.
With the last minute info, changes, and all the confusion to retailers and us....I would say it's on purpose.
This is a release that has been planned for months. Way before even the first drop in September (which for the most spot was well planned and went smoothly)

This. The experienced guys who have scripts and ways to get into the system win the raffles, while the regular bots overload and DOS their system. I do find it odd that I can browse the Nike.com site during something like this. I am guessing they’re running a much smaller server on something like the draw? One hour of refreshing and absolutely nothing for me except a screen with no links.

what a **** show, never got a box saying submitted after submitting, is there a way to tell if i submitted or not?

I'm blaming the russians for this fea

but thing is Nike did a seeding event in September and saw the hype was massive ... and could have sured up its infrastructure. like you said they have resources that boutiques like SNS and the like don't.

what a **** show, never got a box saying submitted after submitting, is there a way to tell if i submitted or not?

You should be good. That happened to me as well. Once I was able to refresh again it said submitted (6:40 est).

it's canceled ... see the nike twitter feed. they will announce how to proceed for the air presto/ air max at some other time.

I’ll be working in SOHO 1 block from the 21M store. Hope Nike has something up their sleeves for 21M. I work at a boutique, so I can dart over pretty easily.

Back
Top Bottom