Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

A lot of size 12's on StockX and growing. Several sold at $660 already. Yesterday a few sold for $750. These will be < $600 by next Tuesday, but honestly, I don't see them dipping under $550 personally. The hype is strong.

I love how on every IG post that describes how to enter a raffle that doesn't specify to comment all the details needed in the comments, people still manage to put all their details in the ig comments. Every single raffle thats posted on IG man lmaooo... the voo berlin raffle where people were posting their own addresses had me dying

I love how on every IG post that describes how to enter a raffle that doesn't specify to comment all the details needed in the comments, people still manage to put all their details in the ig comments. Every single raffle thats posted on IG man lmaooo... the voo berlin raffle where people were posting their own addresses had me dying

Like I said earlier, I can't believe those are the folks we are competing with for some sneakers....

And for some reason I picture those people as the people who score multiples too while I'm over here here on the outside peeking in with all my Ls :lol:

To all my Canada (Montreal) NT'ers, any info on how and when's the drop for the presto's? Going there for the weekend

Back
Top Bottom