Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I can cop these because I was gonna get another pair of visvims, even though those are 10000000% better than these.. I have just wanted these from the first pic. So I’m all in, gotta have em. That’s that.

Yeah I’ll put in a $550 bid as well. Why not maybe I’ll get lucky.

I think after all pairs are in hands during the initial phase, that $550 will be had easily. But then will creep back up to 6-7s then more for those smaller sizes like 9 etc.

PO

I think after all pairs are in hands during the initial phase, that $550 will be had easily. But then will creep back up to 6-7s then more for those smaller sizes like 9 etc.

PO

Figured the same, trying to get in early for a low price and watch the raise while I’m beating em to the ground.

Who cares if they drop on snkrs.. your chances are horrible. Added to the fact unless your sitting looking at your phone when it happens your done. I can’t do that at my job not because I’ll get in trouble but because I’m just too damn busy..
Not sure if that was in response to my post or not. If it was...lmao

First time winning from darkside. I guess just reply to this email (which I said I will pick up during time frame) saying I will pick it up during the time period?

It also says Adidas Nike off white presto. Lol.

4BC05FF8-6496-4AC0-B6F6-D3CE093E0416.jpeg

Man I work in Downtown SF too but wasn’t able to make it to the Darkside raffle. :frown:

First time winning from darkside. I guess just reply to this email (which I said I will pick up during time frame) saying I will pick it up during the time period?

It also says Adidas Nike off white presto. Lol.

4BC05FF8-6496-4AC0-B6F6-D3CE093E0416.jpeg
Yeah that looks the same as what I got for the Cactus Jack 4s. They should respond to your email when they open up tomorrow morning. Congrats on the W!

Back
Top Bottom