Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yup

Prices were around 500-600 last two days but it’s only been one day since release so it’ll be interesting to see where these go.

Ps if anyone has a size 9 and is looking to unload shoot me a dm lol
Not saying the same will happen because snkrs actually dropped them but the unc after actual release went up in
Price by a few hundred close to 1k, than slowly came back down to around 7-8 for many sizes

Whats worse is this is gonna happenn next week with the white air prestos. Im really hoping i can grt a pair of the white air prestos next week through the raffles... im never able to get that exclusive access or snkrs pass

I never get access cause ish that drops on Nike I can buy with my FTL apps and limited things I never get. All the off whites I have are through plugged and that one time my girl got access to an off white. she honestly had snkrs for 3 weeks too.

My plug isn’t in my free flights pass no more so I can use him lol. Damn me getting his girl a job with the company. He don’t need my pass no more. Well I may have better luck with the whites.

So
I’m not trippen

It’s starting to sink in, no drop or surprise drop for us. Damn that’s really a straight **** you to the US. Every other country got a shot at getting these... hard to believe they’d leave it like that.

Crazy when you think abt it, bull**** to be exact

Back
Top Bottom