Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

SNKRS has been much nicer to me this year than the last 2 years combined

8E1C4367-1C20-47D1-B883-B6069BE7F84C.png

SNKRS has been much nicer to me this year than the last 2 years combined

8E1C4367-1C20-47D1-B883-B6069BE7F84C.png

Wow nice cops lol. I’ve only managed to get the Travis 4s, homage 1s, and black prestos. And for some reason Nike removed the homeage 1s off of my purchases on the snkrs app lol

sivas banned my IP from desktop but i can access fine on mobile and am entered for both. weird

What hasn’t my SNKRS order shipped??????
"What" are you stressing? Everyone who's gotten "shipping" confirmation has basically just had a UPS label created for their order. I don't think any orders are out on trucks at the moment. So I'm sorry you don't have any adhesive paper printed out.

"What" are you stressing? Everyone who's gotten "shipping" confirmation has basically just had a UPS label created for their order. I don't think any orders are out on trucks at the moment. So I'm sorry you don't have any adhesive paper printed out.

Nah mine are actually moving since last night

It seems like there’s always a lot of shoe anxiety that comes with buying hard to get shoes. UPS has been awaiting my pair since 11:30 last night. I’m not too worried, just impatient. The HGGs got moving really fast while these are taking a while

Some people in here should realize when a label is created they put it in the truck, some times for quite a while, before UPS picks it up. Nike also has multiple trucks so some could show movement before others do. It's okay as long as UPS doesn't lose your package you should get your shoes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom