Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

338F8C6C-09AA-49D9-8A12-6FD88768535C.png

Need Blends Costa Mesa X Copdate to come through!!!

I hope Nike x OW will stop making diff color Prestos. Or else I’m going to have to keep getting them to satisfy the Presto collection.

Man in my size prestos going around 700 black and white I was thinking about trading my unc 1 for em but just seen there basically at 800 there going up while prestos will keep falling this month I think ima just hold on too them and hope I get lucky Friday so those of y’all actually doing that trade will get lucky with the unc 1 any options on the future of these 2 shoes unc presto ?

didnt like black laces on black pair so i put my white laces from the og pair on black pair.
IMG_0180.JPG
IMG_0181.JPG

what do yall think having black laces on og pair?

Let’s get more pics of the white on black.

They look good. I’ve been thinking about doing the same thing.

They posted that their raffle was supposed to open Today from 12pm - 6pm but they actually opened and closed the raffle last night. Luckily, I saw it and entered the CNCPTS raffle but its CNCPTS so... yeah.

They removed the tweet of the raffle about it too lmfao...

update: LMFAO THEY EDITED THEIR INSTA POST TOO. It did say Wednesday 12pm - 6pm but it was opened tuesday night.

I saw this last night and thought I wa tripping! Thank god I was able to enter. Doesn’t mean anything though cncpts is backdoor central and everybody knows. I just think it’s hilarious when deon gets mad when people call them out for it. Like when have you ever seen anyone celebrate a raffle win from them?

Back
Top Bottom