Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I can’t decide if I like the black or white pair more. I’m grateful to have hit on SNKRS this week on the blacks so I’m not going to be at all irritated if I am not able to get a white pair. The chances of me being in a position at work to stop everything and buy a pair of shoes are slim and the chances of actually copping are slim. Everything just fell into place for the blacks so I wouldn’t expect the same for the whites. I will sell 1 of the 2 if I do hit on the whites.

I have gotten lucky on SNKRS a few times this year. It does seem like once you spend a certain amount of money, the more “luck” you get. Having said that, SNKRS is my only hope as I have never won a raffle. Oh wait, I did win a raffle at City Gear for butter Yeezy’s

Guys can anybody who eat help me out?
I'm a US 10.5 in UB (having some US10s too, works as well)
US11 in 350 V2s
9.5 in Seans
10.5 in OW 97 (but they are snug)

Im about to pay resell for the black pair, should I go for a 10 or 11?

20180802_205917.jpg
i hope my bros pair goes through

I got text that my bank declined the the charge from SNS smh. What can I do? Is this happen to anyone before? First time W but L in the same time smh.

Always use PayPal but never win

Bank of America card? Declines happen all the time only from that Swedish company

Consider that pair reraffled already

No point complaining to CS they won’t do Anything but get you even more in your feels

good to see some NTers eating. Looking like another inevitable L for me. Oh well on to the next L

Congrats to everyone who hit from SNS, especially those who will have the Off-Whites for the first time. I hit last week on the black pair, seemingly missed out on the white. Hopefully Social Status comes through tomorrow for me. If not, on to the Travis Scott AF1s.

yeah if your bank declines it, they move on to the next winner. They even specifically state that when you enter the raffle and tell you again when they send you an entry confirmation email.

Best option is to enter the raffle using Paypal. But for some reason, SNS has banned my paypal. Can't even make 1 entry with paypal without it saying "We cannot get you past our fraud detection system"

Back
Top Bottom