Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Didn’t hit Kith but glad to see more NTer winning today at Kith than usual. Couldn’t put in an entry from SNS with my PayPal, kept getting “can’t get past fraud detection”. Even tried it with my credit card (knowing it’ll probably decline), still couldn’t submit an entry in. Told my wife to enter the sns raffle with her PayPal, also denied. Told her to use brand new info, new email, and credit card payment. She got 1 entry in.

This morning I saw everyone winning from SNS and my inbox was dry so figured yup SNS L streak still alive. Wife texts me like 20 minutes ago saying she was in a meeting all morning and was on airplane mode. She got out the meeting and turned off airplane mode, her emails started fetching all at once and then she texts me..

98E09818-96BA-401D-99FA-D7D583950F5B.jpeg

Mannnn your always EATING :lol: congrats man!!!! Congrats to everyone eating the WHITE presto..... :nthat::nthat::nthat:

I used paypal on one of my accts for the black shock drop. the order was "placed" but immediately cancelled for some reason aka I got the paypal email but no nike. that card attached to the paypal acct had money. no answers from pp or nike.

just saying its not always perfect. if i had used a card i wouldve been good.
yeah this happened to me for the sean air max 97/1s I got the paypal order submitted email but nothing from nike.

Didn’t hit Kith but glad to see more NTer winning today at Kith than usual. Couldn’t put in an entry from SNS with my PayPal, kept getting “can’t get past fraud detection”. Even tried it with my credit card (knowing it’ll probably decline), still couldn’t submit an entry in. Told my wife to enter the sns raffle with her PayPal, also denied. Told her to use brand new info, new email, and credit card payment. She got 1 entry in.

This morning I saw everyone winning from SNS and my inbox was dry so figured yup SNS L streak still alive. Wife texts me like 20 minutes ago saying she was in a meeting all morning and was on airplane mode. She got out the meeting and turned off airplane mode, her emails started fetching all at once and then she texts me..

98E09818-96BA-401D-99FA-D7D583950F5B.jpeg

Bruh, I told you you hit on everything! Even when you don't hit, you end up hitting some way! Which temple or church do I need to go to? :lol:

If your a size 9 or below then sure..if traffic aint bad then might be worth it

Did they state anywhere what sizes are available?

Since they're a women's botique, is that men's sizing or women's sizing? IE if I sign up for a 9, will I get a Men's 9, or a Women's 9 (Men's 7)?

I won't claim PayPal is perfect, but I've never had an issue with it (let's say, 30+ orders the last 12 months) and you're the first person I've read that had an issue.

That's really odd that Nike cancelled, but that doesn't sound like a payment issue. I doubt it's PayPal, Nike has been cancelling for various reasons lately.

it might've been an address verification issue, it was a relatives account and my paypal. although I thought one of the purposes of paypal is that addresses are not an issue (like credit cards). I order off Nike uk to a forwarder using paypal with no problems. who knows but I was bummed.

well i expected an L from SNS, no way i would be that lucky to hit both black and white pair but glad to see some W's in here

SNKRS pass is up. Good luck to you NY and Chicago folks.

UPDATE: Looks like in 10 minutes (2:40pm Eastern Time)

Back
Top Bottom