Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Wowow. TBH I don’t get why they weren’t gonna do a SNKRS release to begin with.

Should do in store raffles so people have to physically be there instead of bots and a million entries. Need better bot filters etc.

Feel like they should send 1 time use links to emails that you have to click and then fill out a captcha to enter. Send out the emails at a certain time and you have the half hour or 1 hour to fill it out. Would prevent resellers and bots from URL overloading and would force people to go in to their inbox and fill out a form.

I'm not an IT or coding person at all but I feel like this can't be insanely difficult given the resources nike has available. Anything is better than this mess.

I made a stock x Bid on prestos last week while half asleep and ended up hitting for $1150. I got them in hand and they're dope but idk about $1150 dope. Hopefully they go back up so I can let them go for what I paid. If I would of got them for $600-$750 I would of been quick to wear them.

Should do in store raffles so people have to physically be there instead of bots and a million entries. Need better bot filters etc.

Feel like they should send 1 time use links to emails that you have to click and then fill out a captcha to enter. Send out the emails at a certain time and you have the half hour or 1 hour to fill it out. Would prevent resellers and bots from URL overloading and would force people to go in to their inbox and fill out a form.

I'm not an IT or coding person at all but I feel like this can't be insanely difficult given the resources nike has available. Anything is better than this mess.
Bruh that would take like 1 extra sweat shop slave labor hour. 50 extra cents. Youre living in a fairy world.

IMG_1550.JPG
Got these from Virgil himself

All Nike has to do is add a module to SNKRS that allows a code to be input in order to enter the Draw. Have the code change every hour like Foot apps. Send a few folks from corporate to the stores and have them do the inputting. No sharing the code with customers or employees. Have the Draw run for 2-4 days. Problem solved. It's not that hard. Nike is just run by stupid people.

Or even easier, Nike could just state upfront that local entries will not count. Just saying it would deter some people. And then just filter out non-local addresses and send emails saying your entry is not eligible. People would learn and stop flooding a Draw for shoes they can't pick up. It's not that hard.

That Tom Sachs Mars Yard was pretty bad. Wasted a whole month of unnecessary BS.

The only hype collab I hit on all year ironically.

I think it was handled pretty well up until release. The pre release obstacle course was a cool concept. The nike craft site was great. The test was a good idea but rotating multiple choice questions would have worked better than static ones that resellers could tweet answers too and ruin the whole concept.

Selling out before emails reached the 'selected people' was bad too.

I was out in line here in Chi was about number 40 but only wasted an hour or so. Everyone immediately grabbed their chairs and dipped to Adidas :lol: hype is real out here y'all.

I made a stock x Bid on prestos last week while half asleep and ended up hitting for $1150. I got them in hand and they're dope but idk about $1150 dope. Hopefully they go back up so I can let them go for what I paid. If I would of got them for $600-$750 I would of been quick to wear them.
I seriously don't think the Presto will drop below $900. And the Blazers will not be in the 350-450 range. Hope I'm wrong tho.

If by Sunday afternoon the Blazer is the same price range as today($500ish) I'm getting it. Not gonna keep checking stockx over a $50 difference.

Back
Top Bottom