Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Since we posting trade wants...DS zebras and CActus jacks sz 10.....Need a sz 10 black pear of dem prestos...DM me

Trade me white dad

lol you know how I feel about the white pair. Also my only pair too. I thought you had a trade going on with natrix? :nerd:

and also, every white pair i seen has come with orange laces. Whose trolling with blue laces?

Where does the pass go when you close it out in the SNKRS app? Does it just show as purchased or something?

A2650E93-68F4-4004-80CA-BC8F09E1AD16.jpeg
Mad heads at nordstrom
jig is up, so a few females and moms there earlier talking bout sign me up for a size 13

Where does the pass go when you close it out in the SNKRS app? Does it just show as purchased or something?

should still be on the feed. You need to pull up the actual pass when its time to pickup, a screenshot won't do because its an interactive page and the QR code needs to be scanned

should still be on the feed. You need to pull up the actual pass when its time to pickup, a screenshot won't do because its an interactive page and the QR code needs to be scanned

I won and didn't ex out the winning page. So you are saying once you ex out the winning page its on the home page on the shoe's page or something.. (where)?

Yea most people were getting a 9 when I was there, even old dudes and ladies lol. Im a 9 too so I was little disappointed, but the games been like this for a while so what can we do.

starting to think its my email. No way I'm not winning atleast 1 raffle (for any brand shoe)

Just curious, does Kith send confirmations for registering for raffles? also, sivas still shows enrolled for both prestos, wishful thinking or? My previous entries for other raffles show not selected so i don't know.

I won and didn't ex out the winning page. So you are saying once you ex out the winning page its on the home page on the shoe's page or something.. (where)?

yes, try it out. You won't lose the pair you won lol.

Your app will eventually background refresh anyway and you'll need to open it like its being opened for the first time. Scroll thru the feed and you should find that same SNKRS PASS product page, select that and you'll see that your reserved pass is there. If for some reason you don't see that SNKRS PASS product page on your feed, sign out and then sign back in.

Back
Top Bottom