Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

sold my pair of Cactus jacks and a MJ supreme hoodie....now time to cop dem black prestos off stockx.......still waiting for it to go under 700 but if it doesnt by tonight I think im going to just pull the trigger. Aint crying off 20 something doll hairs.

how much you sell the jacks for I have a extra 13 laying around.

There’s no half sizes. I don’t see any half sizes on goat unless it’s in the used section because you can list anything in the used section. I see fakes listed all the time. Goat doesn’t really comb thru the fake listings. They rather the sellers send them fakes and they get denied and charged a fee or something.

Also a lot of fake whites on eBay. Almost all the fake whites I’ve seen came with blue laces!!

So 8 different phones/devices? Or some way to quickly log in and out of each account? Or all emulated on a PC?

Different verified accounts + proxies (different IPs) = unlimited entries. Add a program (script) that enters automatically and you can literally get hundreds of entries in within the first two minutes.

You’re really only limited to the amount of verified account/proxies that you buy.

Nike just needs to do a better job with the whole phone number verification for accounts. Ain’t no reason someone buying in the US should have a Chinese phone number :smh:

Were the black off white prestos on snkrs around 9:10? It was exclusive access at first and then they opened the flood gates at like 9:21, is that how they released the shock drop?

Different verified accounts + proxies (different IPs) = unlimited entries. Add a program (script) that enters automatically and you can literally gets hundreds of entries in within the first two minutes.

You’re really only limited to the amount of verified account/proxies that you buy.

Nike just needs to do a better job with the whole phone number verification for accounts. Ain’t no reason someone buying in the US should have a Chinese phone number :smh:

My thing is that these mf’s with all this discord this discord that **** ain’t nothing but old *** fired Nike employees that still know how to access ish and charge stooopid *** prices to cooopp early links & what the **** ever else! Nike is a ****ing joke SNKRS is trash and you got mf’s claiming 8 pairs dam lames .. yea I’m piss so ****ing what! No I’m not buying no lames *** bot & no I’m not giving you lames mf’s xtra money(resellers) hope y’all ****ing choke on y’all on saliva.. or the feds bust y’all lame ***! :angry:

Same here, my raging friend.

There’s no half sizes. I don’t see any half sizes on goat unless it’s in the used section because you can list anything in the used section. I see fakes listed all the time. Goat doesn’t really comb thru the fake listings. They rather the sellers send them fakes and they get denied and charged a fee or something.

Also a lot of fake whites on eBay. Almost all the fake whites I’ve seen came with blue laces!!

They must've cleaned it up, there were listings for at least two different half-sizes.

So GOAT doesn't seem to care if you list fakes? That's super wack.

Wasn't gonna hit up Nordstrom but my boy said he was driving so I tagged along. Hope to catch a W. Inbox is pretty dry maaaaaan.

I’ve seen fakes on goat, especially in the used section where you get to view the shoes condition as a buyer beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom