Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Met and talked with Virgil for a bit tonight at Lollapalooza, watched a full set of an artist on the side of the stage next to him. He signed my Black Glass Vapormax's. Asked him about a possible version of The 10 of the React 87', he said that one is just fine the way it is. I asked if any others would be added to the collection and he just smiled and didn't answer. Anyways, he's a chill dude, super nice, was happy to meet the guy finally and have a great story to tell.

IMG_3547.jpg
photo.jpg
IMG_3552.jpg

Anyone got any word from Nordstrom yet?
I’m refreshing my **** every 2 mins :rofl:
Nordstrom is literally my last legit hope.

Although I did cop some clothes from there.

Honestly seems like everyone who hit on black prestos is hitting on white prestos while the rest of us who been taking Ls on everything stay taking Ls.

Last edited:
Copdate/Blends emails went out, got nothing.
Any Euro websites selling this tonight? (midnight in the states)

yes, try it out. You won't lose the pair you won lol.

Your app will eventually background refresh anyway and you'll need to open it like its being opened for the first time. Scroll thru the feed and you should find that same SNKRS PASS product page, select that and you'll see that your reserved pass is there. If for some reason you don't see that SNKRS PASS product page on your feed, sign out and then sign back in.

<3 the page so its at the top of your favorites @KanyIZZY

My StockX Black Presto’s will be here Tuesday. Still can’t believe I took so many L’s on those blacks and SNKRS (happened to be on the app the moment they dropped). Just bad luck all around for me.

Hopefully that changes with rhe whites with my 32 entries- but I’m not counting on it.

Back
Top Bottom