Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Even when it clearly states, final sale.. no returns/exchanges?
Yep. CC companies don't like those policies. I mean it is still a hassle, but guarantee if he call his CC company that chargeback gonna happen, if KITH doesnt just go ahead and honor the return....I have bought from sites before with the "no return" policy and the ones who tried to stick to their guns about it ended up buckling when the CC company was called.

I mean its a ****ty/stupid policy to begin with. They use it as more of an intimidation factor than anything, banking that people won't argue or escalate it. How about if the item doesnt fit? Or is different than their over saturated photos? The policy is trash anyway, so while I appreciate the troll work Kith does with this stuff, I doubt that it stands. Just more hassle for them tbh.

I mean its a ****ty/stupid policy to begin with. They use it as more of an intimidation factor than anything, banking that people won't argue or escalate it. How about if the item doesnt fit? Or is different than their over saturated photos? The policy is trash anyway, so while I appreciate the troll work Kith does with this stuff, I doubt that it stands. Just more hassle for them tbh.
If it irks a couple resllers, it's worth it.

We was looking for you bro, you're the goat

@aNYone we gotta have a mini NT summit so we can all meet n ish, couldn't pick yall out because I never met yall lol football sunday maybe?
Lol I stick out like I sore thumb, if y’all were there when I was there you probably would’ve seen me. I had on confetti kyries

Back
Top Bottom