Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Interesting. I'll take a peek thank you! I've heard mixed reviews about Grailed, there fakes of these zoom flys?
There will be fakes of everything but these appear to be the euro pairs. The issue is Grailed takes them down since they aren’t in hand yet.

Man sneaker tweeter back at it saying Nikes giving out tickets for off white. Anyone in the city?

Last edited:
Kith brooklyn very calm. Heading back into soho so wifey doesn’t have to wait on that Kith line.

Interesting. I'll take a peek thank you! I've heard mixed reviews about Grailed, there fakes of these zoom flys?

Bought off grailed and have had no issues. You have PayPal protection and if their fake u get your money back. Have no worries. I'll prolly post some fake guidelines in here shortly for certain silhouettes anyway to help the NTers

did anyone win from bodega or concepts?
A few people got wins from Bodega last night. I haven’t heard either way from either of them.

I think in every raffle emails should be sent out win/lose regardless so that you know you were successfully in the running.

A few people got wins from Bodega last night. I haven’t heard either way from either of them.

I think in every raffle emails should be sent out win/lose regardless so that you know you were successfully in the running.
im saying smh

SNKRS is just a terrible platform..
just tried the black pigeons on app and desktop, and kept getting errors.
so glad Nike is moving the off white release from the draw site that doesn't work to the release app that doesn't work..
sound logic.

Really would like a pair of the zoom fly. $900 right now is a bit too much for me, I'm hoping that goes down...Here's to hoping lol

Just be patient and wait. Remember, that particular shoe didn't have a pre-release like the first 5 in September. So the price is high because there are very few pairs out, only now you're starting to see pairs from Europe customers trickle online. Wait until after they're released everywhere (end of this week) and that price will go down. I'm looking at those and the AM 97s which are also super high in price right now for the same reason.

watch sizes on black pigeons disappear via SNKRS while getting errors. TheTenDraw got overloaded with all people that can't even go pick it up in NYC probably :smh: or the Nike servers is run with potatoes.:frown:
~Lefty

Back
Top Bottom