Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

These are beautiful! Regret selling my OG prestos now, would’ve had the full set for retail.

E484C5F0-35AF-4196-82BB-595434A3E9C4.jpeg
what color laces do they come with? thanks

Even though DSM is a bot haven I do appreciate that fact that you know where the sneakers are going to drop on their website. A lot of these other websites make it so hard to find them on their website that it plays into the bots hands. Just put them on the site where it's easy to find.

Anyone get blue laces? I've seen them floating around but orange looks like its the retail pair?

any blue laces I've seen are either pics of fake pairs or someone put blue laces with them and didn't actually come with it. Blue laces weren't even part of the original prestos no?

only vapormax v2 had blue laces afaik, but even then the lace length is too short to even fully lace

Or pay $200 for a bot :evil:
The $200 for the bot is the easy part. You have to know how to run it though. Some guys with bots cop multiples of every release while some never cop anything. Think of it this way, I can buy an airplane today but that doesn't mean I can fly myself to NYC tomorrow. Same thing with a bot. Buying it is the easy part. Flying it is the hard part.

any blue laces I've seen are either pics of fake pairs or someone put blue laces with them and didn't actually come with it. Blue laces weren't even part of the original prestos no?
Nope only black, green and orange.

The $200 for the bot is the easy part. You have to know how to run it though. Some guys with bots cop multiples of every release while some never cop anything. Think of it this way, I can buy an airplane today but that doesn't mean I can fly myself to NYC tomorrow. Same thing with a bot. Buying it is the easy part. Flying it is the hard part.

If you had enough money to afford an airplane you could easily pay resale on shoes
news-quiz-ferrell.jpg

The blue VM laces may not be as long as the Presto oval laces but they are long enough to reach the last cage eyelet and still tuck behind the tongue or wear dangling "hypebeast style"

Damn, I read that 5AM EST rumor for UNDFTD last night but didn't wake up for it because the drop for the Black was around 12 PM EST last time so I assumed it would be around the same time :sick:

Funny thing is I guessed the link for the white pairs too based off the black pair and had it bookmarked for quick access. Didn't even get a chance to use it. **** MY LIFE.

Took the day off for no reason :lol:
Took the day off anticipating an in-store win for pickup and didn't win and also for UNDFTD but didn't even get a chance to try. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom