Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Curious.
Is it enough time after we get the twitter notification to open up the app for those 7 seconds that it takes to load? Is that enough or will it sell out?

It doesn't annoy you if you take a pic for them gram and then put them back in the box
C_apxG8U0AA5lkv.jpg

I feel attacked

Good week, won both pairs from BAIT. Never won from there until the last OW Mercurials either.

Girl also won both pairs but was only able to grab whites. Lucked up and won two raffles for whites at Undftd/Kith and were lucky to scoop both. Kith aint strict on time slots and she was the last person :nthat:

My crappy pic as I am looking to swap my size 11s for 10s if anyone is in LA looking to trade

Attachments

• EAD48BE5-1C7A-449F-8F1C-65E53FB7BE9A.jpeg
    EAD48BE5-1C7A-449F-8F1C-65E53FB7BE9A.jpeg
    378.2 KB · Views: 44
Good week, won both pairs from BAIT. Never won from there until the last OW Mercurials either.

Girl also won both pairs but was only able to grab whites. Lucked up and won two raffles for whites at Undftd/Kith and were lucky to scoop both. Kith aint strict on time slots and she was the last person :nthat:

My crappy pic as I am looking to swap my size 11s for 10s if anyone is in LA looking to trade

HOW SWAY!!?!?

Looks like I'll be heading down to the Quarter for the Politics charity raffle on Sunday. Gonna be my only chance to get the black or white Presto's. Guess there are worse things I could be doing on a Sunday.

Now I just have to convince my wife and kids to come along so I have more chances to win...

I just said **** it and put in a bid for $711 free shipping for the white in size 9 and it got accepted on SX. Now the set is complete and I could move on. Don’t care about no shock drop, if I catch it then I’ll catch it, but not gonna was my time checking. Pretty sure it will dip some more but I’ve wasted enough personal and business time on this....which to me is more valuable.

Wasn’t gonna buy resell for the rest of the year but had to. The OW Prestos are my favorite.
I did the same for $600 in size 13. I know it’s going to go lower and I’m too busy to worry and keep checking because I’m anal about it. Now I can go have a great practice

Back
Top Bottom