Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

another thing I just noticed: on his original Post Office receipt, it looks like he paid for the clear tape AND the shipping label, which would mean that they weighed his package and gave him the the shoes back and shipping label and the tape for him to affix himself. So he could've taken the shoes out, taped up the box, took a picture of it, slapped the shipping label back on and then "dropped it off". And since he just weighed and paid for the label right there with the clerk, that clerk probably just took it without weighing it a second time.

#NTdetectives
Well done!

another thing I just noticed: on his original Post Office receipt, it looks like he paid for the clear tape AND the shipping label, which would mean that they weighed his package and gave him the the shoes back and shipping label and the tape for him to affix himself. So he could've taken the shoes out, taped up the box, took a picture of it, slapped the shipping label back on and then "dropped it off". And since he just weighed and paid for the label right there with the clerk, that clerk probably just took it without weighing it a second time.

#NTdetectives

Another thing is.... He sent it priority and priority tape like pictured earlier is free!

#NTdetectives

tenor.gif

I an utterly disgusted by this situation.

Dude is a clear herb and dweeb but this is lower than low.

This isn’t new NT. There are OGs in here and I can assure you Victor, you’ve messed with the wrong family.

You’ve got til the end of the weekend to refund him or else

This isn’t new NT. There are OGs in here and I can assure you Victor, you’ve messed with the wrong family.

Insert nas about to rob gif

Yaaaaaaaas

there should be a scammer thread if theres not already one. Post his picture, address, name, etc.

#NTdetectives
000.gif

@kilroythedon You need to screenshot some of these #NTDetectives investigations as evidence. ESP what vinotwofour vinotwofour just digged up. Haha

I know I'm repeating myself here but it just didn't add up to me. like I said, usually in that "pack it yourself" situation, you buy the tape first. Tape up the box and then bring it to the teller where they will weigh the package and the teller will affix the shipping label and then put it with the outgoing packages. You don't get to touch it anymore. But from that receipt it looks like he went to the teller with the shipping box open and shoes inside, asked the teller to weigh it and print and pay for the label (so the label shows its 2.5 lbs PAID) and also ask to buy tape (usually priority tape is free provided by the Post Office) and usually the teller will tell you to tape it at the supplies counter and bring it back to the teller counter when you're done (which would explain that he has the tape in his picture showing its taped up himself) He went over to the supplies counter, took the shoes out, taped up the box, took a picture, put the shipping label he just paid for and then drop it off.

If the teller taped it up themselves behind the counter, they would've affix the shipping label and tape and put it with the outgoing packages and ONLY hand back the tape Unicorn paid for. But the fact that he had the tape and the package meant he already paid for a weighed package and packed it himself away from the teller counter

Last edited:
I know I'm repeating myself here but it just didn't add up to me. like I said, usually in that "pack it yourself" situation, you buy the tape first. Tape up the box and then bring it to the teller where they will weigh the package and the clerk will affix the shipping label and then put it with the outgoing packages. You don't get to touch it anymore. But from that receipt it looks like he went to the teller with the shipping box open and shoes inside, asked the teller to weigh it and print and pay for the label (so the label shows its 2.5 lbs PAID) and also ask to buy tape (usually priority tape is free provided by the Post Office) and usually the clerk will tell you to tape it at the supplies counter and bring it back when you're done (which would explain that he has the tape in his picture showing its taped up himself) He went over to the supplies counter, took the shoes out, taped up the box, took a picture, put the shipping label he just paid for and then drop it off.
Solved!

Back
Top Bottom