Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Man Im catching up late with all this Juicy Jrama

Hows a dude try to be a nurse and an assassin at the same time?

In other news, presto trifecta energy. All local, no assassin risk

1AD89072-86A9-41A2-9BF1-85A289A07270.jpeg

you finally got the OG prestos that passed verification :lol:

Just got to assassin vibe. Had to somewhat explain to wife why I was laughing so hard. She was amused.

You can contact @Methodikal Management once you've found the one armed man who stole the shoes.

In the meantime, your access will be suspended indefinitely. Your repeated dishonesty places the burden of proof squarely on your shoulders in this instance. Until your innocence can be definitively established, I don't want to see you or any of your misspelled aliases around here again.

This was a long time coming and the ban hammer should have been laid on Unikorn much, much sooner.

He’s a known racist, troll and has been running up in peoples dm’s making threats for a while. He came in my Dm’s a few months ago talking about how I shouldn’t speak ill of police officers “or else”.

This is the second best best thread I’ve seen on NT.

The first was the Racism on NT thread where a lot of people got exposed. I wasn’t here for that but it was brought to my attention and is still worth a read if you’re bored.

Any NTers heard any hints of when Shock Drop will occur?
Many cook groups and some discords knew the exact time of the Blk Prestos.

Some ppl haven’t gotten online pairs yet for black prestos. I’d jump on fast more ppl like the prestos then the Carolina. Even the old lady prefer me to grab the prestos over Carolina 1s. 650 ish can’t get much better

Back
Top Bottom