Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

When it comes to notifications, you may or may not get them period. I wouldn't expect one for a QS drop.
I went through a period of 2-3 months where I got no notifications on Droid. They finally did an update about a month ago and I've been getting them since.

Sorry I just hadn’t heard of that. Would hate to loose any of my music for something pertaining to a SNKRS download. So if you change your country what does that do?
Just allows you to download the app and update it. You don’t need to stay in the American iTunes Store once you’re done and you can switch back to the Canadian store and redownload your stuff. Your music will be saved and everything you just need to get it out back on your phone so you don’t need to get songs back one by one.

what site link are you guys monitoring? I would monitor but after a few hours or so, nike will perm ban for monitoring too long. (using chrome extension page monitor).

Out of town for a day and I just caught up reading 50+ pages...

f29.jpg

I'm guessing the cook/discord groups already know the date of release considering how the rumor of today got shot down. Wasn't the Tuesday drop known in advance by those groups?

Back
Top Bottom