Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

No luck on the kith and I’m only aiming for the air max 90 was hopping to get at least get a pair so I could do a trade or something.. but no luck
I’m no rush so guess I’ll be waiting for the sneaker app release or stockx since it slightly dropping to 599 in sz 9

Might pull the trigger if 90s fall to around 4. Going on vacation for 5 weeks next week and I won't be sure about good internet access. Hate paying resell. Dont even want to think about the prestos

I’ve never won a raffle. Never will
Feels like that sometimes. Honestly **** hurts cause im one of those guys that dont purchase kicks like that. Casual "sneakerhead". See a really unique pair with some effort put into everything including the box i bite. But seems like I'm missing out on more and more of these type of releases cause nike or whoever gotta pull some **** **** cuz hype. but as long as i see some real sneakerheads that have been doing this **** religiously i get over it. More money for my serious hobbies. Luckily no shortage of creatives for better or worse.

Screen-Shot-2014-08-09-at-10.37.27-PM.png

I think my goal is going to be to sell Beluga 1.0 and acquire both Beluga 2.0 and the blazers. I think I can make it happen on a stockx. Fingers crossed. Anyone win both days for Kith?

Back
Top Bottom