Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

The problem with a shock drop is that it isnt a shock drop if you are waiting for it to happen. It wasnt gonna work that well for this release, bots running 24/7 right now. At least a draw at this point gives normal people the heads up. A "shock drop" tomorrow at 1pm EST would be eaten up by bots.

I will just say this again I saw this pop up earlier this morning randomly on my SNKRS app. This will drop today and soon I just think I happened to log on when they where tooling the apps me working overnight I just saw it when the thought it would be the best time to fix things. I saw the SNKRS app cycle thru a couple of shoes that said access expired or just the sold out page that wasn’t there in my feed before.

When you all enter a draw, if you don't get the "GOT EM" message - do you get a "Sorry, you didn't get em" message or something else?

Every draw I enter... I get the "You're In Line" message and then after a couple minutes, I just get bumped back to the main SNKRs page where it usually just says "sold out".

Just got the J23 notification that it will be a SNKRS Draw tomorrow at 10AM EST. Smh I'll be waiting for my L

Nike draw...
C85D0E0A-13AA-4E9D-BCE5-BF520F0D61B6.gif

No I’m truly gutted... that cancel from UNDFTD hurts more knowing that I have no shot on Nike... good luck though guys

check my posts from630am to 7am est. I told y’all something was going down ! I Saw the shoes posted as sold out Nike plays games early in the am when they think nobody’s looking

Back
Top Bottom