Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Why ur friends no help us
i rarely ask for favors and one of em i grew up with. i value my friendships over shoes. when we hang out, we don't even talk about shoes. off white product represents money. good money. that's exactly the same as me asking for a free handout worth what? like $500+? it's kind of in poor taste. one of the dudes making big bank is an NTer that doesn't post anymore. super nice guy in person. very humble. he sent me a box of nike workout clothes outta the blue one day. probably his way of telling me to get back into shape.

I’m friends w Ray Parker doe
that dude seems like one of the coolest teachers on this island. i wish my son could go to his school and be in his class.

i rarely ask for favors and one of em i grew up with. i value my friendships over shoes. when we hang out, we don't even talk about shoes. off white product represents money. good money. that's exactly the same as me asking for a free handout worth what? like $500+? it's kind of in poor taste. one of the dudes making big bank is an NTer that doesn't post anymore. super nice guy in person. very humble. he sent me a box of nike workout clothes outta the blue one day. probably his way of telling me to get back into shape.

that dude seems like one of the coolest teachers on this island. i wish my son could go to his school and be in his class.

I love that you separate that from your homies man.

Yea man. Ray is like a bro to me, even doe he suss sometimes and likes whack rookie qbs

Bid accepted for the White OW Prestos on GOAT. Sold my White OW Vapormaxes, which I thought I were going to wear but never did, to make up for the price difference. Haven't made a big purchase like this in a while.

Update: I guess they already had a pair at the warehouse. Status says that they have already been authenticated and will be shipped out shortly. :nthat:

Last edited:
D86AD301-649A-457A-86AC-634FF2BAD9A2.jpeg

Kinda wish the swoosh was a little more noticeable in the OG’s. A little. Only saying that bc it gets lost a bit. Even tho it’s a diff material.

I got lucky and got 90s and zoomflys while on vacation in the Philippines off of snkrs. That wifi was straight trash too, yet no luck back in the states lol.

Back
Top Bottom