Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Few here. Few there. I try to keep Keith guessing. Got few star tacs I keep around for Kith raffles and an old Nokia that’s great for snake and sns entries.

(I just realized that some people in here never had a star tac or played snake on a Nokia...and I feel bad for them :smile: )

Old head talk. I had a Nokia too lmao

Remember when u can make custom ring tones

this is how I know we got some fake new yorkers in here smh. actually offering advice about travel and parking :rolleyes

If it means anything when I enter NY raffles I use the house I grew up in. My aunt still lives there....

Also, sheesh sounds like super salt. It’s good to be a good neighbor. You act like they wouldn’t just pay for Parking anyways.

Why your at it. All the NYC folks should never ever post links to NYC raffles.

Few here. Few there. I try to keep Keith guessing. Got few star tacs I keep around for Kith raffles and an old Nokia that’s great for snake and sns entries.

(I just realized that some people in here never had a star tac or played snake on a Nokia...and I feel bad for them :smile: )
That brought back memories haha. I had the VIP star tac and had one of the highest score for snakes on my Sony Ericsson!

I'm super new to all this stuff so please bear with me. If you enter an online raffle with kith do you need to be in nyc to get your shoes IF you win? If so I'm just gonna go delete my newly made account and stick to SNKRS or bust. :lol:

I'm super new to all this stuff so please bear with me. If you enter an online raffle with kith do you need to be in nyc to get your shoes IF you win? If so I'm just gonna go delete my newly made account and stick to SNKRS or bust. :lol:

if you win, then yes you need to physically go to whichever store you won at and pick up your shoes

Yes, you need to pick up in person

Dang. Hope my first SNKRS raffle will be a success then. I don't really care for kith if I can't get the reeper's from them. Just gonna delete the account so thanks for the help!

If you had fight benefits you would. I wouldn’t fly if I had to pay.

Trust me folks where I work fly out of boredom. I went to LA for a house warming cause why not B.

lmao, same here... people be off & wanna go to new orleans for dinner, flying to malls, my coworker last week flew to los angeles for the day because he & his wife wanted to walk in the sand, no lie...i've flown places for dinner also, out of boredom, for concerts, it really comes in handy ...

It sucks sometimes we stand by. So u can get bumped off and spend half a day waiting for a seat.
yep, best thing to do if you're gone for awhile, standby out, confirmed back ...for these short trips i make sure i have enough time, which i usually do because i'm off 4 days a week.

yep, best thing to do if you're gone for awhile, standby out, confirmed back ...for these short trips i make sure i have enough time, which i usually do because i'm off 4 days a week.

I’m off toMorrow so I’m not to pressed.
Just need to be back for this beyonce concert

Back
Top Bottom