Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

What's the situation like at EG?
Damn i asked homie running the line if they got a big shipment of these and he immediately curved my question and said they would re-raffle the other pairs. Now y’all saying it was fcfs, I would’ve def relayed that info if he told me that instead. Brazy times man

ADAD73B3-007A-43EB-93E7-D5A71A0DAD8E.jpeg
6636A2BB-1D7A-4072-8130-40ECEFCE923C.jpeg
7D6DF916-A994-4706-B543-3A14DDADBB9B.jpeg
76C183F6-8700-4569-BCF6-76A466CC3D08.jpeg

Quick on foot at work. Didn’t have much time for better pics.

denz.gif

I just want the grim reaper blazers and I'm gonna enter any online raffles that don't require you to be in the state to get a pair and if I still take an L I'm just gonna stick to Jordan's as usual. This is the first pair of OW's I've been interested in and if I get a pair that'd make my year sneaker wise. |l
OFF-WHITE-X-NIKE-BLAZER-MID-2-1.jpg
With a black hoodie and sox hat
383277117313646594.png

I just want the grim reaper blazers and I'm gonna enter any online raffles that don't require you to be in the state to get a pair and if I still take an L I'm just gonna stick to Jordan's as usual. This is the first pair of OW's I've been interested in and if I get a pair that'd make my year sneaker wise. |l
OFF-WHITE-X-NIKE-BLAZER-MID-2-1.jpg

These joints gonna be hella hard to get :sick:

I gotta be honest I wish they switched the gold and pink part because that gold makes that light pink up top pop.

Anyone willing to help me get the black AM 90s? Haha. Will help with any of the others and enter all raffles. I need to find a group of people who are willing to just try and get the others shoes for retail.

Back
Top Bottom