Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

IMG_20180905_181608.jpg

info on socks?

also if there are any MAGA folks in here who are thinking of burning their size 8/8.5 OW jawns. please consider donating them to me or da rest of size 8 crew first

damn chopping it up with security is one thing while i’m there to pick something up. But i’m not just poppin up there bringing them starbucks or nothing :ohwell:

50% of the pairs I get in store are the result of random “chop it up w the employees” convos. How’s that project you’re working on. How did you do on that test... How’s that foot problem you had...oh you’d let me know if there’s a restock? Oh you’ll hit me up on ig if there’s word...oh I can message you if there’s any rumblings and you’ll hold something aside. Give a little. Don’t ask for much. Be pleasantly surprised.

It’s not rocket science. Be an engaged human.

It’s amazing how showing that you are interested or passionate or you care can take you to unexpected places.

I def get what you guys are saying. Just trying to wrap my head around someone like the Loop squad guy having the social skills to make some type of connection to get hit up for restocks and special treatment. By all account my man is a loud,hood dude according to his ig, but maybe that’s just his persona on social media.

Besides that, when I usually go to mercer it’s on my lunch break and don’t really have the time or opportunity to break the ice with anyone.

Grim Reaper's supposed release date is a week from this Saturday. I've been checking SNKRS a few times every day since the 1st in case they do a surprise drop. :lol:

Honestly if you really want in on the loop, make friends with someone thats in those discord cook groups. That's basically the kids that be hanging out in soho all day.

Back
Top Bottom