Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I tried to access the sns raffle both on my phone and then laptop but keep getting this. First time doing this kinda thing but am I missing something or?
Capture+_2018-09-24-10-11-04.png

i thought i saw this was only for sns paris atm so maybe thats why its not loading for us? could be wrong haha

not sure whatyou mean cuz nothing loads
When exclusive access is given out only people who have it get the asset - the rest of us get a spinny wheel. This isn't a new thing. If they didnt give out access, it could be a hint to a shock drop. Or it could be people spamming...usually, where there's smoke there's fire, so best to be aware.

When exclusive access is given out only people who have it get the asset - the rest of us get a spinny wheel. This isn't a new thing. If they didnt give out access, it could be a hint to a shock drop. Or it could be people spamming...usually, where there's smoke there's fire, so best to be aware.
oooo i see.

SNS raffle pages are up but you need to use a VPN to access it if you're in the US, it's Paris in-store pickup only.

image_from_ios.png

Ohhh. I see. Guess I'll just wait till sole retriever posts another sns link hopefully one that ships to the us and isn't in-store pickup

Back
Top Bottom